Alex Song

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's good to see him playing well, as expected there are some things to perfect, but overall he's been great...

I know we are well covered in the CM department, but do you guys think we might see him in a more advanced spot someday, even in a Copa match?

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Looked much more comfortable as a DM then @ CB. Even though we lose possession of the ball more w/ Busquets not in the midfield, I would prefer it this way if Pique, Puyol, and Mascherano are out.

e28makaveli

Looked much more comfortable as a DM then @ CB. Even though we lose possession of the ball more w/ Busquets not in the midfield, I would prefer it this way if Pique, Puyol, and Mascherano are out.
Yup. This lineup works a lot better for makeshift d. Kudos to Tito for figuring out the magic formula.

e28makaveli

If Song works hard on his control and touch under pressure, and positioning he will be very good. Definitely a good backup for Busquets.

Garrus

What i love about him, Is his cool head, I mean it's ice cold!, I was shocked how he performed against Real madrid in Super copa, It's like he was taking a stroll, I don't about you guys, But this kind of mental solidity i find it extremely useful.

And that pass to messi :worthy:

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He makes few mistakes, but also takes few risks which is not necessarily a bad thing considering his position on the pitch... I approve of his performances so far...

Gauss

Not an Arsenal fan, but it saddens me to see one of my favourite players wasted in such a position.

In my opinion big clubs shouldn't sign players they don't have a place for and waste their careers. :(

Alik

Chelsea aren't doing what I have said at all. ;)

Barcelona and Man City on the other hand...

You think Moses and Marin aren't being wasted? Although Moses has had some game time since I posted.

Barca has been rotating its players a lot. Whilst it does have a lot of good players, it's behind Madrid, City and Chelsea in the wasting players category.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
He was good, it was Xavi and whoever was meant to be marking the back post at fault tonight.

Home of Barca Fans