Alex Song

CatalinR10

688762555.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He needs to pass more quickly and more accurately, which will come with time... Defensively he was good and scored his first goal, so I really can't complain, decent match...

X

xaviniesta

good in first half, very bad in second.

overall didn't convince me at all. he starts to understand some of the concepts about the game, like how to pass and move and create space for xavi but still he is losing way to many balls, gets to the traffic often, his troughball to messi in first half was just one of the worst i've seen this season, commits way too many fouls often totally unnecessary...

great goal though. hope he doesn't get lot of praise just because of his goal. he is still miles behind busquets and everybody else in this squad.

e28makaveli

His passing accuracy will come with time. For example, he does not do very well under intense pressure and for a big man, does not shield the ball properly. Someone his size and ability should not lose possession as far as I am concerned. Otherwise, good performance today.

J

jtmx12

Still not worthy to lace Busi's shoes

Clearly right now Song isn't as good as Busquets, but Song is just starting to play for Barca as a midfielder, while Busquets been playing as a DM in Barca for years.

It's too soon to judge Song right now. Personally, I rather have Busquets any time right now obviously, just like you. However, Song deserves a chance at least.

Trickykid

He wasn't too bad tonight, and he actually had some great interventions during the early stages of the game. Compared to last season, I think we're much better off now that we actually have someone who can cover for Busi when he's not around.
Oh, and I loved the way the whole team came to celebrate with him as he scored. It looks like they're really supporting him.

Paganinisrvnge

Song will never be liked too much on this forum because everyone sees Busquets as a god who can do no wrong. Busquets is the best holding midfielder in the world but people on here are so harsh on Song because he plays the same position. From what I saw tonight, Song is a great back-up for Busquets. He seems to have improved a lot since he first arrived.

Me55i D105

Was really annoyed when he passed Xavi and ran past him and Xavi didn't return the pass even though it was clear Song wanted to start an attack. For some reason they don't want Song in the attack, hope the goal showed them they should think otherwise.

e28makaveli

Song will never be liked too much on this forum because everyone sees Busquets as a god who can do no wrong. Busquets is the best holding midfielder in the world but people on here are so harsh on Song because he plays the same position. From what I saw tonight, Song is a great back-up for Busquets. He seems to have improved a lot since he first arrived.
Definitely great backup for Busquets.

Home of Barca Fans