Alex Song

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He might have won the ball several times but he was positionally very suspect... it was one of the reasons Sevilla created so much (the other one was Navas owning our left side his side of the pitch).

aaron101

He might have won the ball several times but he was positionally very suspect... it was one of the reasons Sevilla created so much (the other one was Navas owning our left side his side of the pitch).

It's his 1st season and gets a little playing time. I guess that's enough reason for that.

ShandyFFM

like cesc he still seems to have a problem with the pace and his decision making... sometimes really really slow in his mind... no good game against depor.. guess we sell him next season

Yugi

BE8otH-CEAAySQd.jpg:large

swaggy

Antimadridista1

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

Infographic: Alex Song completed 95% of his passes tonight

--

He just needs too play more ... I wouldn't like to see him leaving this summer because of short time's playing.

Richard.H

It's extremely disappointing to see the staff use him so scarcely. He has a lot of talent and when he makes his little dribbles it reminds me a bit of Yaya. He needs to play more often.

Ritchie

Good cover for Busquets, but i'd like to see him used alongside him for some games in midfield. It'll tighten the team up a lot more and help us defensively. If Xavi's out I wouldn't mind a Busquets, Song, Iniesta midfield Tuesday night because Barca can't afford to concede.

barcanuck

Needs to play the same amount of minutes of Keita, not sure why he's didn't get a single minute against Real or Milan in our recent struggles.

Oh yeah and we've won all 11 matches he's featured in La Liga.

20130309dasnasftb_55.jpg

impeh

Hi, its me..
hes decent going forward too, although we havnt seen it yet for barca. He got around 15 assists in his last season for arsenal, played some awesome passes for RVP.

Home of Barca Fans