Alex Song

Arachnid

But half the price. (hopefully)

Yeah. Not gonna happen. Wenger has been saving up so much money for the last seasons with cheap French teenagers as the only transfers, that right now Arsenal is one of the only three or four clubs in the World who don't really need the money. If he says "35 or nothing" it will end up being 34 at best.

poncirus

LOL at Yaya vs Busquets debate.

Yaya is an all around beast, a wonderful player. But Busquets is a freak of nature, one in generation type of player. I have never seen such type of tactical AND technical masterclass at such a young age.

How much does one rate Busquets is a simple test of fotball knowledge, as far as I'm concerned. No wonder he gets all that praise from top coaches.

jairzinho

agger,song ffs this is barcelona not fc twente

Looking at how Mascherano turned out, we could use a couple more functional workmanlike squad players. Of course they are not overly blessed with technical ability, but we need a couple guys who can scrap it out in midfield and at the back to compliment our pretty passing etc. thats just how i feel.

poncirus

Mascherano has a decent technical ability, and Song is very talented in that department (but lacks tactical awareness).

DB10

Any updates on Song ?

tumblr_m8qlf1tm1s1r0w3wvo1_500.gif

UberNjufer

hard to take it danes ha,well if we are to compete with RM then there is no way we should bring these two average players unless barca moves to eredivisie then i'm all for it.

La LL

Generally Delightful
hard to take it danes ha,well if we are to compete with RM then there is no way we should bring these two average players unless barca moves to eredivisie then i'm all for it.

Maybe you're just out of touch with reality and have a snobby approach to things. So by your logic we should only buy players from Manchester United or AC Milan because Liverpool and Arsenal are just too low on your list? Song and Agger have both been consistent players at their respective clubs. Should we never have bought Mascherano? Get a grip in yourself.

Home of Barca Fans