Alex Song

Gervinho

D ‏@AFCAMDEN
Alex Song has been told he can leave Arsenal. #AFC

D ‏@AFCAMDEN
Alex Song's attitude has been "disgusting" of late, and Arsene has had enough. He's been told he can leave. #AFC
--------------------------

I know you may say its only twitter, but this is Arsenal fans prophet. This guy has great sources and very very reliable. Broke the Cazorla story 2 weeks before any mentioned and told us weeks before niang came on trail. No one question him on arsenal. This deal will happen

Trickykid

I've really been impressed with Song during the few times I've watched Arsenal last season, and I'm not quite sure why you Arsenal fans in here rate him that little. I guess the fact that I've not seen him that much, makes me miss many of his alleged errors and shortcomings. However on a danish gooners forum I frequent, the fans there are absolutely distrought at the prospect of losing him - epsecially at the rumoured 18ish mio euros. They clearly see him as one of the pillars of the team, and I find it quite odd that there are SO different views on him by the clubs own fans.

UberNjufer

Maybe you're just out of touch with reality and have a snobby approach to things. So by your logic we should only buy players from Manchester United or AC Milan because Liverpool and Arsenal are just too low on your list? Song and Agger have both been consistent players at their respective clubs. Should we never have bought Mascherano? Get a grip in yourself.
i didn't say anything about 'pool and arsenal being too low on our list,don't make things up.I said song and agger are not good enough and that doesn't make me snobby in any way maybe just realistic.I wouldn't be surprised if you started crying for us to bring bendtner in few days.AND HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO BRING MASCHERANO IN THIS DISCUSSION AS AN ARGUMENT PLEASE EXPLAIN

Trickykid

An injury free Agger is good enough to play for just about any club out there. And no, even though you seem hellbent on it, it doesn't have shit to do with patriotism.

Gervinho

I've really been impressed with Song during the few times I've watched Arsenal last season, and I'm not quite sure why you Arsenal fans in here rate him that little. I guess the fact that I've not seen him that much, makes me miss many of his alleged errors and shortcomings. However on a danish gooners forum I frequent, the fans there are absolutely distrought at the prospect of losing him - epsecially at the rumoured 18ish mio euros. They clearly see him as one of the pillars of the team, and I find it quite odd that there are SO different views on him by the clubs own fans.
A tea m needs balance, we are good going forward, but any team with smart capable players can cause us massive damage because our midfield leaves the defense wide open all the time. Every game we suffer from counters. People who watch highlights see Song every now and then make good passes, what they dont see is when the other team has Song is all over the place.

Last season we won only 1 game without Arteta in midfield, every game he missed we got dominated. Except for last game where we played West brom away. i was there at that game and I have never been as nervous for a game, thanks to their keeper gifting us 3 goals we won, otherwise we would not even be in the CL. Its like the reason why you guys love Busquets and people who only watch barca highlights dont see anything special. Except Song is the opposite to Busquets. But in England its always the guy who scores or make a nice pass every now and then that get the praise, thats why we are so far behind tactically and thats why a splayer like Busquets would be seen as nothing special in England

F

Flavia

I am still hoping this isnt true. Really, there are so many better options out there, I dont get it. What is Tito thinking? Or maybe there is a deal forcing Barça to get an arsenal player every season.

Trickykid

A tea m needs balance, we are good going forward, but any team with smart capable players can cause us massive damage because our midfield leaves the defense wide open all the time. Every game we suffer from counters. People who watch highlights see Song every now and then make good passes, what they dont see is when the other team has Song is all over the place.

Last season we won only 1 game without Arteta in midfield, every game he missed we got dominated. Except for last game where we played West brom away. i was there at that game and I have never been as nervous for a game, thanks to their keeper gifting us 3 goals we won, otherwise we would not even be in the CL. Its like the reason why you guys love Busquets and people who only watch barca highlights dont see anything special. Except Song is the opposite to Busquets. But in England its always the guy who scores or make a nice pass every now and then that get the praise, thats why we are so far behind tactically and thats why a splayer like Busquets would be seen as nothing special in England

Yeah, I get that and appreciate your view on it. It just seems to differ a whole lot from gunners fan to gunners fan. I'm not really fit to counter that view myself, but I sure hope Tito and the rest of the staff sees something in Song, that you don't.

Robbie

D ‏@AFCAMDEN
Alex Song has been told he can leave Arsenal. #AFC

D ‏@AFCAMDEN
Alex Song's attitude has been "disgusting" of late, and Arsene has had enough. He's been told he can leave. #AFC
--------------------------

I know you may say its only twitter, but this is Arsenal fans prophet. This guy has great sources and very very reliable. Broke the Cazorla story 2 weeks before any mentioned and told us weeks before niang came on trail. No one question him on arsenal. This deal will happen

Yeah, this guy is legit. Everything he said always happens exactly when he says it happens. Probably works for the club or is related to someone who does

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Song unappreciated by Arsenal fans? No, only those Arsenal fans who have shown up in the last couple of days, even though I doubt their actual Arsenal fans, dont appreciate him. Fans like Robbie (btw you changing your username?) and those on places Arsenal Mania (which btw, has improved a hell of alot) highly rate him. Some even going as far as saying losing Song would be worse then losing RvP.

The dude is class, essentially a younger Yaya Toure, with some mad skills. Seriously, i've seen this guy boss out of his mind. For all his attacking foward he is rarely caught out of position for goals. The Arsenal forum did this thing where they analysed every game and looked at the goals they conceded last season and found that Song had only been at fault for one goal all season. The central partnership and fullbacks were the ones caught out of position, not Song, which surprised me.

Even United fans rate him highly, especially on Redcafe where some say that Song is the one they need from Arsenal not RvP.

La LL

Generally Delightful
i didn't say anything about 'pool and arsenal being too low on our list,don't make things up.I said song and agger are not good enough and that doesn't make me snobby in any way maybe just realistic.I wouldn't be surprised if you started crying for us to bring bendtner in few days.AND HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO BRING MASCHERANO IN THIS DISCUSSION AS AN ARGUMENT PLEASE EXPLAIN

I'm not crying. Are you crying?

Those elitist viewpoints are one of the reasons that Barca fans get a bad reputation. You want the cream of the crop? Who exactly is cream of the crop?

It's a snoody viewpoint to have that only the best of the best belong at Barca.

Gervinho

Song unappreciated by Arsenal fans? No, only those Arsenal fans who have shown up in the last couple of days, even though I doubt their actual Arsenal fans, dont appreciate him. Fans like Robbie (btw you changing your username?) and those on places Arsenal Mania (which btw, has improved a hell of alot) highly rate him. Some even going as far as saying losing Song would be worse then losing RvP.

The dude is class, essentially a younger Yaya Toure, with some mad skills. Seriously, i've seen this guy boss out of his mind. For all his attacking foward he is rarely caught out of position for goals. The Arsenal forum did this thing where they analysed every game and looked at the goals they conceded last season and found that Song had only been at fault for one goal all season. The central partnership and fullbacks were the ones caught out of position, not Song, which surprised me.

Even United fans rate him highly, especially on Redcafe where some say that Song is the one they need from Arsenal not RvP.
:pep:

yallsumgsden

wenger tells him to go forward because of his offensive abilities. enough of this out-of-position shit. if he wants to be a screen in front of the back four he can do it just fine, e.g. 09-10

Home of Barca Fans