Alex Song

DennyCrane

Nice debut. Seems to cling into the team relatively well already given the short time. Also, I think his teammates helped him a lot which is always nice to see. If he carries on like this, he'll surely have a place in this team.

Trickykid

Nice debut. Seems to cling into the team relatively well already given the short time. Also, I think his teammates helped him a lot which is always nice to see. If he carries on like this, he'll surely have a place in this team.
Technically it wasn't his debut you know, but yeah, you're completely right.

Arachnid

Without wanting to take anything away from the Cameroonian, this was a very dull game, and I personally blame the lack of Busquets.

Theconomist

Good performance, nothing crazy but I hope he can keep his head straight in training. I think I know what Tito is trying to do. I knew signing song wasn't simply a stop gap.

F

Flavia

Good performance, nothing crazy but I hope he can keep his head straight in training. I think I know what Tito is trying to do. I knew signing song wasn't simply a stop gap.
What do you think Tito is trying to do?

Stric

I think he was brilliant. Extreme efficiency. Me likes. I hope he gets a lot of playing time this season, Busquets could use some good competition.

iced1776

Only negative I can even pick out was that his spacing between Xavi and Cesc was too tight at times, but that will improve as he gets used to the team's movement. Disciplined positioning, some well timed tackles, and reliable in possession... can't ask much more for his 90 minute debut!

Home of Barca Fans