Alex Song

Ursegor

World Champion
Double pivot. It's coming.

Vilanova: "Busquets and Song can perfectly play together in the same team. They will play together more than once this season."

:tito:

Barcilliant

Vilanova: "Busquets and Song can perfectly play together in the same team. They will play together more than once this season."

:tito:

YAAY!!!! I have been screaming for the double pivot forever. It will give us greater control and hopefully better defensive value if Song and Busquets play well.

Eetu

Adormit
If it's done just to free those two starting spots, previously occupied by two CBs, for attackers, I'm OK with it.

Tomchin

Not sure if Tito was talking there about a double pivot though. Maybe he meant Song at CB and Busquets at DM. Anyway, when we're defending a lead, the double pivot could come in very handy indeed.

X

xaviniesta

Not sure if Tito was talking there about a double pivot though. Maybe he meant Song at CB and Busquets at DM. Anyway, when we're defending a lead, the double pivot could come in very handy indeed.

its always good to have a midfield three of 2 big players instead of 1 when its the end of the game, corners and shit. but no way they will play alongside like xabi and busi in spain. the midfield triangle will remain thats for sure, probaly busquets will take the interior place and song pivot. thats not the worst case scenario. but to play busquets-song and xavi up front of them is out of question. this goes against the law in barcelona.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3645/hiringbarcacoach.jpg

(2. Style of Play)

Last edited:

Aasim

Bumbleman
Well it could work out as Messi drops deep so Xavi can play deeper in his more natural position. Iniesta's injured so Villa and Pedro on wings with Adriano and Alves keeping width.

Anything but Cesc :mou:

MqSxY

I cannot imagine so that Busquets and Song would play together from the start of the match, unless Tito wanted to play counterattacking football.

Home of Barca Fans