Alex Song

Tomchin

He was rather poor at CB in the first half (should have cleared the ball on that first goal, and that YC-moment was very poor defending). Of course, difficult circumstances to make your debut at CB, he didn't seem fully prepared yet.

Also, it seems like Tito prefers him over Bartra for CB.

F

Flavia

He is no cb. I wish Tito wouldn't play him there ever, ever again. But he probably will.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I'm happy with his performance, our best defender tonight. Machete however, is a real worry.

Trickykid

Not exactly the best way to make your debut as cb, but I really liked his aerial strenght. He looked a bit lost once in a while though.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Funny thing, he's been the best defender in our makeshift defence.

No, he was not. But under the circumstences I don't blame him. He was caught on the wrong foot every time a player made a run against him, and it looked like they just ran passed him. I really hope he doesn't play CB again - only DM and CM.

Unfortunately, Masch has lost it lately.

OK?, for me he was almost MOM today.

Theconomist

No, he was not. But under the circumstences I don't blame him. He was caught on the wrong foot every time a player made a run against him, and it looked like they just ran passed him. I really hope he doesn't play CB again - only DM and CM.

OK?, for me he was almost MOM today.

Masch was such a commanding presence last season. The mistakes this season are too repetitive. He's still by far our best option now that Puyol is injured and Pique's injury woes are unclear but Madrid,Getafe, there simply was too much shakiness in his performance. He did redempt himself at the end there with some solid tackles.

Again when I say he lost it it's relative of course, he was so near perfect last season that any slip up which is rather normal for a defender is a big deal.

Home of Barca Fans