Alex Song

Ursegor

World Champion
Wenger (coach Arsenal): "Song will succeed at Barcelona, and something tells me that he will most play in central defence."

Captain Obvious is obvious. :pep:

hellsangel1

Negredo easily skipped past Song there for the goal,really showed his lack of pace. Mascherano has positional mistakes as well but has pace to recover, it's a luxury that Song doesn't have.

F

Flavia

He was a wrong signing. He is good as dm cober, but he is no cb. Really bad call from Tito, Sandro and zubi. After losing abidal, and with puyols injury, a cb was needed.

hellsangel1

He was a wrong signing. He is good as dm cober, but he is no cb. Really bad call from Tito, Sandro and zubi. After losing abidal, and with puyols injury, a cb was needed.

And there were people here that were thinking he was going to give competition to Busquets :lol:

F

Flavia

He was on a rollercoaster all game. He could've done something on the 2nd goal, did nothing. But it's not his fault. Soon, playing him as a cb will cost.

Yugi

I think we are selling him after this season and we will buy some proper CB...he was a last minute buy before we realized we cant buy Javi Martinez
I am pissed because Bartra should be getting minutes insted of him at CB

Meitux

well dont blame him for being playing in a position he doesnt know to play well,better blame tito that buys a dm and wants him to play also in center back.Either way i would not want him to start in el clasico in defense

Trequartista

The good
not the worst of the defenders so wont complain
still way too similar to Mascherano and I would much rather see a player like Busquets being paired with Mascherano at this stage for sure

Home of Barca Fans