Alexis Sanchez

J

jiopi

Made a crucial run for the first goal

di-7IRC.gif

Stric

8 assists in all competitions so far. But hey, even if you take away the assists, he's still making major contributions to the game. Some things are not so black and white as goals/games ratios are.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think Alexis was good yesterday, even coming from an injury... Except for a couple of cheap giveaways, including a dreadful one in midfield...

barcanuck

Arghhh he has skills, has some good technique, but I think he really needs to improve his passing. It's too rushed, too erratic and just plain bad sometimes.

Pepe Silvia

He's an extra-regular kinda player with a lot of speed and very injury prone. Not a fan. To be fair, I'm kinda bored with Pedro and Tello too who need to step it up in a "Primera Division" kinda way in second half of season. I know Pedro can do it on a consistent basis, I'm not so sure about the others.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Best player in serie A , comes to spain just average. Don´t get it :(

footyfan

Calma, calma
This thread has been a joke in the past few pages. He had a very nice game, certainly better than majority of his team-mates. Can only think of Busi, Messi and Pique who had better games.

Also, not enough credit given to Betis for doing a great job on the entire team.

M

Malappapper

This thread has been a joke in the past few pages. He had a very nice game, certainly better than majority of his team-mates. Can only think of Busi, Messi and Pique who had better games.

Also, not enough credit given to Betis for doing a great job on the entire team.

Iniesta did not play well?

M

Malappapper

8 assists in all competitions so far. But hey, even if you take away the assists, he's still making major contributions to the game. Some things are not so black and white as goals/games ratios are.

Where did you find 8 assists for Alexis?

According to wikipedia, Alexis has appeared in 16 games, and has 1 goal and 3 assists. 0 and 2 assists in the league, and 1 goal and 1 assist in the CL.

Home of Barca Fans