Alexis Sanchez: 0.8 shots per game
Pedro: 1.6 shots per game
Sergio Ramos: 1.6 shots per game

:horse:

M

Malappapper

Best player in serie A , comes to spain just average. Don´t get it :(

It was the same with Ibracadabra.

To an extent this shows how underrated the Spanish league is by many in Europe. Almost all the players leaving La Liga for anotherr league, do indeed excel.

Mata, Silva, Aguero, Yaya Toure, De Guzman, Michu, Javi Martinez, Cazorla, Borja Valero, Pablo etc etc

Ursegor

World Champion
Felicevich (agent Alexis): "Juventus rumour? Juve are the greatest team in the world, but even if they call, he'll stay at Barcelona." [tmw]

What kind of agent is this? :lol:

El Guaje

This is where you are wrong the most. A silly statement, to say the least.

Ok, shouldnt have used the word "nothing", but I meant nothing as in very little. Since the last season, he has been crap.

The last two seasons, he has only scored 15 goals, even tho hes been playing consistently. 52 games started, 20 as a sub. Made 12 assists.
Alexis in comparison started 41 games, 12 as a sub. Even tho he played much less, he scored one more goal than pedro and he is not even a goalscorer/finisher like Pedro is. Made 8 assists. Alexis match/goal ratio is better than Pedros while in assists, they only differ about 0,01%. Daaaaamn Pedro is soooo much more productive for Barcelona its unbelievable.

Pedro is so productive that he barely managed to outscore David Villa who only played a half season. 13 goals to Pedro and 11 for Villa even tho Pedro played much more, both as a starter and as a substitute and had like 4-5 months extra to score on.

Tell me, what does Pedro offer that Alexis (or even Tello and Villa) doesent? Last season he had a bad game, after game, after game and yet he kept starting. Good thing Pep realized it and started to bench him later on. Tito will probably do the same soon enough.

Instead of saying that my statement is silly, try to counter it with arguments.

And oh, Pedros non-score streak is at 18 games now I think.

Last edited:

Stric

Tell me, what does Pedro offer that Alexis (or even Tello and Villa) doesent?.

Their off-the-ball movement and workrate are pretty much the same, although I still give a slight advantage to Pedro in that regard. Pedro provides great passes, assists (8 so far this season) and he shoots. Yes, he's had a goal-less streak, and he hasn't been doing well in that sense lately, but at least he shoots. Whereas Alexis, apart from his admittedly great workrate, provides none of the above mentioned. It's not about scoring goals, it's about functioning well as part of the team, and Pedro is miles ahead of Alexis in that sense. Plus, Pedro's behavior on the pitch is incomparable to Alexis. Also, Pedro can play equally well on either side, whereas Alexis is useless on the right. Most players are, though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans