Alexis Sanchez

footyfan

Calma, calma
Holistically, stats just describe a full game in number format. There's nothing truer than that. The problem is if we focus on the wrong stats or ignore important stats.

Galning

One of his ex-girlfriends (Michelle Carvalho for those who are interested) said he is bipolar :cool: Gotta love it when these girls want their 5 minutes of fame.

CatalinR10

180249_10152817681695626_2007983467_n.jpg

serghei

One of his ex-girlfriends (Michelle Carvalho for those who are interested) said he is bipolar :cool: Gotta love it when these girls want their 5 minutes of fame.

Maybe his other side of the brain manifests when he has the net in front of his eyes. Some sort of freak disorder. :)

mixer

Alexis: "Chileans aren't highly valued around the world. Between Argentineans, Brazilian and Chilean players, they always prefer the others"

It's not that you're Chilean, man, you're just, hmm, I don't know, you're :shit:!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
He isn't shit, come on...

I really do think this is his last chance to shine. If he doesn't, he is out. 3 seasons is enough to prove yourself and if you can't in those 3 seasons you never will probably. I surely hope he does make an impact, or else I'd say sell him for 22-26 million euro.

Barcilliant

He isn't shit, come on...

I really do think this is his last chance to shine. If he doesn't, he is out. 3 seasons is enough to prove yourself and if you can't in those 3 seasons you never will probably. I surely hope he does make an impact, or else I'd say sell him for 22-26 million euro.

Who is going to pay 22-million for a player who has been below par for 3 seasons? Even PSG & Citeh are not that stupid.

Home of Barca Fans