Alexis Sanchez

Barcilliant

The guy cannot score to save his life. He makes Giuly look like Gerd Muller. Also needs to show up at games instead of talking. Also has no balance for such a short guy. Falls over all the time. Sell for 15 miland cut our losses.

Pepe Silvia

Has all the balance of the neighborhood drunk making his way home after a night at the bar. We made a HUGE mistake buying him but of course stubborn management will keep him around because of his cost to try and save face when instead they need only look at his awful 2 seasons for a clue as to how his next season will pan out. Not rocket science.

Richard.H

Has all the balance of the neighborhood drunk making his way home after a night at the bar. We made a HUGE mistake buying him but of course stubborn management will keep him around because of his cost to try and save face when instead they need only look at his awful 2 seasons for a clue as to how his next season will pan out. Not rocket science.

?? What happened?

Stric

Finally some common sense. After reading most of the recent comments around here, you'd think we're talking about Messi here. In case you didn't get the memo, apparently Alexis is a brilliant player. :VdB:

USWAY

Finally some common sense. After reading most of the recent comments around here, you'd think we're talking about Messi here. In case you didn't get the memo, apparently Alexis is a brilliant player. :VdB:
Stop acting like a 5 year old who can't reach any middle ground. Don't like Alexis, fine. Don't think he'll pan out, cool. But don't make out the people who choose to acknowledge his improved play as the season wore on as idiots. Nobody said he's Messi. "Common Sense" would dictate a person to be excited when a player plays better, not make excuses as to why he is.

rixxer

Stop acting like a 5 year old who can't reach any middle ground. Don't like Alexis, fine. Don't think he'll pan out, cool. But don't make out the people who choose to acknowledge his improved play as the season wore on as idiots. Nobody said he's Messi. "Common Sense" would dictate a person to be excited when a player plays better, not make excuses as to why he is.

Some reason here, at last. Weird to read that the person, who requires a common sense has lost it in his next sentence. Like him or not, he is not Messi but not s..t either.

Stric

Oh well excuse me for not being the happiest guy in the world when this jugarodazo finally starts doing the shit we had been paying him to do for 2 years already.

Oh well excuse me for not being the happiest guy in the world when this jugarodazo finally starts doing the shit we had been paying him to do for 2 years already.
It is scary to think that Sanchez was best player in Calcio and was known for taking on players all the time. It sort of reminds of how Neymar has played both in Brazil and Santos as a counterattack player. Just like Sanchez, they were both amazing before barca. In barca he won't have as much space . The only way I see this could turn out good is if we actually play counter attacking football ( which I think should be necessary based on our weak defense)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Why not both ?

It was a joke. But tbh, I could see some glimpses of Sanchez where he played really good - and the last part of the season he was actually really good. Pedro, Pedro scored a goal against Milan but beside that he has pretty much sucked every game for over 2 seasons - why he still plays is beyond my imagination.

Jadentheman

god thing this is not reddit /r/barca. Those guys over there are Sanchez fanboys they will downvote if you tell the truth. At least here not one will be downvoted

Darko

:lol:
brilliant

Home of Barca Fans