Alexis Sanchez

tello

He isn't shit, come on...

I really do think this is his last chance to shine. If he doesn't, he is out. 3 seasons is enough to prove yourself and if you can't in those 3 seasons you never will probably. I surely hope he does make an impact, or else I'd say sell him for 22-26 million euro.

No, 3 seasons is incredibly much for what he has shown in the Barca jersey. The management is very unprofessional. It's unthinkable they didn't sold him by now and get a proper forward / CB instead ! We badly need one more forward especially if Villa leaves.

The guy continues to praise himself in the media "I have quality to play with Messi and Neymar" No shit ?!

Source : http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/alexis-sanchez-tengo-calidad-para-jugar-con-messi-neymar-2444369

Last edited:

CatalinR10

No, 3 seasons is incredibly much for what he has shown in the Barca jersey. The management is very unprofessional. It's unthinkable they didn't sold him by now and get a proper forward / CB instead ! We badly need one more forward especially if Villa leaves.

The guy continues to praise himself in the media "I have quality to play with Messi and Neymar" No shit ?!

Source : http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/alexis-sanchez-tengo-calidad-para-jugar-con-messi-neymar-2444369

+ infinity

Stric

Seriously though, for someone who's been as consistently horrible as Alexis has, he's being given an awful lot of time to prove himself.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The club has binned players who have done more than Alexis, on the pitch...Presumably, he's been given more latitude due to his potential, age and qualities as a teammate...Wouldn't surprise me at all if he were still on the block if a proper offer came in

Mr Hulot

Seriously though, for someone who's been as consistently horrible as Alexis has, he's being given an awful lot of time to prove himself.

I think that a positive thing that Neymar will bring to our team is that his undebateable starting 11 status, given the money we spent on him, will give Alexis fewer chances to start games. As Alexis sounds like an arrogant guy, that is yet to understand that his performances have been underwhelming, probably this will be his last wake up call to up his game.

Stric

I think that a positive thing that Neymar will bring to our team is that his undebateable starting 11 status, given the money we spent on him, will give Alexis fewer chances to start games. As Alexis sounds like an arrogant guy, that is yet to understand that his performances have been underwhelming, probably this will be his last wake up call to up his game.

Neymar plays on the left, though, and won't be much of a direct competition to Alexis, unfortunately. It will again be between Alexis and Pedro on the right.

rixxer

Haters are out, I see. The season is over, but #letsblamealexisforhisbuyingprice is alive and kicking. And usual suspects, as expected. Sorry fellas, but give a guy some slack during this silly time and lets reserve some blame for time the season starts.

Jadentheman

I don't care anymore about Alexis really. This is his last season to really prove to me he's worthwhile on this team. If not I can see him being sold Summer 2014 to some Premier League club or AC Milan.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Haters are out, I see. The season is over, but #letsblamealexisforhisbuyingprice is alive and kicking. And usual suspects, as expected. Sorry fellas, but give a guy some slack during this silly time and lets reserve some blame for time the season starts.
yup its as funny as hell. villa and pedro should go out before him. really looking forward to see neymar, messi, and alexis lineup.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
No, because he'll have to leave in a season or two and demands regular playing time, so we might as well cash in on him while we can. Also because he can't play as a winger.

USWAY

Why when Villa scored more than him despite taking way less shots and playing less? Because Alexis is ''young and will improve''? It will never happen.

What a waste of time.
Alexis has already improved. People say it was in meaningless games, but seeing as the league was wrapped up early then almost all of those games were meaningless beginning in like, October. Alexis played started playing decent with about 3 months to go, kept getting better, and was one best players the last few months. Whether you like him or not, this is a "what have you done for me lately" sport. Let's stop acting like he continually sucked like Pedro or something.

Home of Barca Fans