Alexis Sanchez

F

Flavia

Only the first match, but I've seen it all before. I won't hold my breath for Alexis, hoping he'll do well now. Pedro has more chances on it. Unless Tata has some impressive psychological skills, It will be the same as the last 2 seasons.

Stric

Maybe Tata will want to sell Alexis. :wub:

How do these things go, anyway? Who has the final word? I guess it's the coach's decision, but I can't imagine the board not having a say in it.

Jadentheman

IT will be one more season because the board already asked Alexis if he wanted to stay (big mistake) but if he doesn't show up he will be one of the first out next Summer or maybe in January if we're oh so lucky.

Maybe Tata will want to sell Alexis. :wub:

How do these things go, anyway? Who has the final word? I guess it's the coach's decision, but I can't imagine the board not having a say in it.

I'd only sell Sanchez if we're planning on buying another RW. Which I'd be all for, but I'm worried that it could screw Deulofeu over. Maybe get a 28-29 year old as a short-term solution while we wait for Deulofeu?

Elite-BkD

First match of the preseason, coach has just resigned due to cancer and replacement not in yet, only one player from best XI in the lineup, playing against a very strong Bayern side whose preseason is well under way. But yeah, definitely just sell him 'cause it's all up to him not being capable.

El Guaje

Only the first match, but I've seen it all before. I won't hold my breath for Alexis, hoping he'll do well now. Pedro has more chances on it. Unless Tata has some impressive psychological skills, It will be the same as the last 2 seasons.

Yeah, right. Guess he had more chances the past 2 seasons too... and failed miserably.

Stric

First match of the preseason, coach has just resigned due to cancer and replacement not in yet, only one player from best XI in the lineup, playing against a very strong Bayern side whose preseason is well under way. But yeah, definitely just sell him 'cause it's all up to him not being capable.

Riiiight... because this is the first time he's put on a bad performance. We haven't seen nothing like it at any point in the last two freaking years.

F

Flavia

Yeah, right. Guess he had more chances the past 2 seasons too... and failed miserably.
The difference is at one point Pedro was very good for Barça, he could find that form again. Alexis hasn't fit in yet, and it looks unlikely he ever will.

Ursegor

World Champion
What "2 seasons"? He was one of our best players in his first season. He has only sucked for half a season so far.

F

Flavia

What "2 seasons"? He was one of our best players in his first season. He has only sucked for half a season so far.
No, he wasn't. He showed glimpses, but he did that last season too. The excuse on his first season were injuries and the period needed to settle in.

Home of Barca Fans