Alexis Sanchez

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Most Goals+Assists in year 2013 for club and country (Players from Europe's top 6 leagues):
1- Cristiano Ronaldo 61 (50+11)
2- Messi 57 (42+15)
3- Neymar 48 (25+23)
4- Lewandowski (32+7)
5- Ibrahimovic 38 (26+12)
6- Thomas Muller 36 (23+13)
7- Robben 31 (18+13)
Ozil 31 (7+24)
9- Alexis 30 (17+13)
Cavani 30 (26+4)
Negredo 30 (26+4)

Do Neymar's numbers include the goals and assists he had with Santos? I can't believe he scored that many goals with Brazil NT this year already, since he has only scored two official goals with us.

Kerrybai

It's not rubbish at all. Shots per game is a single statistic and is a mere fraction of the impact the guy is trying to address. How about all the passes that never make it to Messi because they are forced; when more open, better options are available. That's a huge impact and it has nothing to do with shots or shooting.

If you don't think to a minor degree that passes are forced to Messi at times when they could be given to others...then you, or anyone else agreeing, are either in denial or just aren't paying attention.

I'm not saying it happens all the time or is a huge problem- but it does indeed happen.

He received the ball less last season than he did the season before.

It is true that he has been geting on the end of a higher number of chances during the last 2 years than he did in 2010/2011 but he has improved as a striker/poacher so imo its natural.

Anyway we can just agree to disagree on the matter. :beer2:

Chainsaw

Killahead
He wasn't arguing, those type of discussions happen on the pitch all the time, Tello and Villa themselves said there wasn't a problem at all. And he was pissed off because he wasn't playing by his usual standards, I'd be pissed off too if I was playing poorly and didn't have a chance to right my mistakes.

+1. Some people act like they've been following football for a year, or mistaking it with Ballerina or something. "Oh Messi has shouted at X guy", "he had that "annoyed look" on his face, which means: the end is near blah blah..."

Things like this happen quite often in football. Actually worse happen between the players and coaches on the pitch or in the locker room and yet they come back as normal the next day.

KhaledBarca

BV_CCO2CYAAKlNG.png:large

Ribery (27): 15 goals, 12 assists.
Reus (27): 18 goals, 9 assists.

Edit:

Cesc (23): 11 goals, 12 assists.
Pedro (22); 17 goals, 5 assists.

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Do Neymar's numbers include the goals and assists he had with Santos? I can't believe he scored that many goals with Brazil NT this year already, since he has only scored two official goals with us.

Neymar assists (23): Santos 9, Brazil 8, Barcelona 6
Neymar goals (25): Santos 13, Brazil 9, Barcelona 3.

Kerrybai

+1. Some people act like they've been following football for a year, or mistaking it with Ballerina or something. "Oh Messi has shouted at X guy", "he had that "annoyed look" on his face, which means: the end is near blah blah..."

Things like this happen quite often in football. Actually worse happen between the players and coaches on the pitch or in the locker room and yet they come back as normal the next day.

+1 It would be hilarity around here if we had a player like Roy Keane or Vieira in the team. I'll always remember what Ferdinand said about Keane during his first training session at Man United.

Ferdinand had made the mistake of taking the safe option, playing a nice, easy pass to his nearest team-mate. He remembers Keane "went mental and barked: 'Pass the fucking ball forward.' I looked at him, his face all contorted, and he goes: 'It's fucking easy going sideways, pass it forward.'" :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BV_CCO2CYAAKlNG.png:large

Ribery (27): 15 goals, 12 assists.
Reus (27): 18 goals, 9 assists.

Thanks Khaled! Do you have the same stats for Mandžukić, Kroos and Schweinsteiger? Trying to further debunk the myth that Ribery carried Bayern, even though your numbers on Robben and Müller have already done so. ;)

KhaledBarca

Thanks Khaled! Do you have the same stats for Mandžukić, Kroos and Schweinsteiger? Trying to further debunk the myth that Ribery carried Bayern, even though your numbers on Robben and Müller have already done so. ;)
you're welcome...

Mandzukic (20): 17+3.
Schwein (12): 4+8
Kroos (9): 3+6 - he was injured.

Home of Barca Fans