Alexis Sanchez

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I can't believe it either, apart from Negredo everyone of those players is world class, Alexis if he keeps improving and playing well on a consistent basis (something he hasn't done yet) can achieve that status. Time will tell.

barcanuck

It's the South American coaching. He told Alexis to play like he does for Chile and how he used to play at River. In South America it's free flowing for the player and I guess Alexis started thinking he needs to become a Spanish type player who plays it safe and controlled. He is really playing well under Tata.

barcanuck

Take it with a grain of salt though guys and let's just hope he can prove all the haters (me included) wrong consistently.

oz187

He's 24, what did you expect? We bought him when he only had one good season and was only 22 years old. Of course it was likely that he'd have issues with consistency and issues with adapting. Expect him to get even better.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Everyone is praising those 2013 stats, but at the same time say he has to perform consistently? We are ten months in and he surely didn't get those stats from this season only, so that's almost a whole year of decent football if you ask me...

Having said that, I do hope he can continue to play in this kind of form in months/years to come...

serghei

@evilhita666, and he has those stats even though he played well only from april-may onwards. If he had played the way he plays now starting from february, he would have made top 5 easily. Talent wise, Alexis is awesome.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
@evilhita666, and he has those stats even though he played well only from april-may onwards. If he had played the way he plays now starting from february, he would have made top 5 easily. Talent wise, Alexis is awesome.

Damn right.

Neymar+Messi+Sanchez to win us the treble.

Antimadridista1

the treble hahaha
I don't remember the last time I saw Alexis performing against a BIG team (He was inexistant against Madrid, PSG, Bayern, AC Milan and other teams we face during the last months) but he performs very well in la Liga.

oz187

the treble hahaha
I don't remember the last time I saw Alexis performing against a BIG team (He was inexistant against Madrid, PSG, Bayern, AC Milan and other teams we face during the last months) but he performs very well in la Liga.

Against PSG he was one of the best players in the first leg and won the penalty for the second goal. Against Milan he came on as sub in both games, getting an assist in the short time he was on in the second leg. He scored a great goal in his first game against Madrid. He's not consistently performed in the bigger games but he's done ok.

J

jiopi

It's all in confidence, I think Tito and Tata has done beautifully on this department, and the same applies with Bartra.

CatalinR10

My 2500'th post goes to the one and only , Jugadorazo :worthy:

tumblr_lzdvz7iHqv1r2uh6go1_500.gif

alexis_4.gif

tumblr_lsdc9pKOus1qfjgzgo2_400.gif

tumblr_m38qfkk4LU1qhu8a9o1_500.gif

tello

Well it took him two years to figure it out. For others it only took like two weeks... :neymar:

That is called talent my friend :pep:

Against PSG he was one of the best players in the first leg and won the penalty for the second goal. Against Milan he came on as sub in both games, getting an assist in the short time he was on in the second leg. He scored a great goal in his first game against Madrid. He's not consistently performed in the bigger games but he's done ok.

He usualy plays under par against stronger oposition but that is a normal thing for most players. I expect him to explode against Madrid, score the winner and make us a lot more hard to criticize him for the rest of the season :)

Home of Barca Fans