Alexis Sanchez

Pepe Silvia

He's having some fun and that's nice to see with him being a creative and expressive player. I don't want to get into too much explanation because it involves Messi but I like his freedom currently and his connection/understanding with his teammates. He doesn't have to score goals if he continues playing like he has been. There are still many negatives in his game, but I won't focus on those so much because for me he has made so many substantial improvements, it would be scandalous to nit-pick him.

barcanuck

barca-alexis-sanchez.jpg

The hat trick that could of been! Almost headed that Dani cross in last second!

Galning

He could've had a hattrick earlier too but he laid it off for Neymar. That's one of many things that's great about Barça.. in all other clubs the striker would've gone for the hattrick when the score was 3 or 4-1.

tello

He could've had a hattrick earlier too but he laid it off for Neymar. That's one of many things that's great about Barça.. in all other clubs the striker would've gone for the hattrick when the score was 3 or 4-1.

Yep always good from the team's perspective and looks but sometimes this philosophy and attitude can cost us precious points / trophies.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Same could be said inversely. How many times have we seen a selfish striker miss and cost his team the win because he refused to pass when he had a player wide open, or at least better positioned. Just depends how you look at it, or on the circumstances.

tello

Same could be said inversely. How many times have we seen a selfish striker miss and cost his team the win because he refused to pass when he had a player wide open, or at least better positioned. Just depends how you look at it, or on the circumstances.

That's true for any team other than Barca because we pass it in the square way to often instead of shooting more. Other teams are too selfish in front of the goal but none is as passive as Barca from this perspective !

Home of Barca Fans