Alexis Sanchez

Jadentheman

:worthy: I have to make a humble apology to Alexis Sanchez fans like I did to Hamzah and Cesc fans

I have doubted Alexis, but he's finally coming around. Now just rid of Pedro

tello

:worthy: I have to make a humble apology to Alexis Sanchez fans like I did to Hamzah and Cesc fans

I have doubted Alexis, but he's finally coming around. Now just rid of Pedro

Let's see Alexis in CL or against R$al and we'll hail him for sure if he meets the expectations !

kostasgtc

to have doubts (i had doubts and still have) if a player can achive in a team,is one thing.
to judge as useless and make iokes ,as many did ,about a player of your team is another.
many was completly unfair on alexis specially last year.
i hope everyone now understunds how usefull he can be for barca.
he and pedro gives as depth and energy in the team that noone else can.
the goals he score lately is an extra gift from him as its not (never was) his primary job.
he is garincha of the 21th century with the power and speed of a modern striker.
really valluable....

numero

He can be our hero this season if he blows off messi and gets to learn from him how to stand straight..strong ancestral "mono" genetic behaviors

Galning

This remains my favourite Alexis moment. Not only because this is why we call him Asexis, or The Sex, but also because of the commentator :lol: (Also DAT Thiago assist)

[YOUTUBE]SvqUUfCEsGc[/youtube]

"Bwooooooooooooo kakoj tarsisja alexis sanchez eh?"

CatalinR10

This remains my favourite Alexis moment. Not only because this is why we call him Asexis, or The Sex, but also because of the commentator :lol: (Also DAT Thiago assist)

[YOUTUBE]SvqUUfCEsGc[/youtube]

"Bwooooooooooooo kakoj tarsisja alexis sanchez eh?"

What did he say ? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans