Alexis Sanchez

CatalinR10

BWZuufLCAAAAiZy.jpg:large

oz187

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1h
According to reports in England, Manchester United are again interested in Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez (24). [via mundodeportivo sport]

:lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to reports in England, Manchester United are again interested in Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez (24). [via mundodeportivo sport]

:lol: Yeah, and I'm interested in having super powers, doesn't mean I'll get them.

tello

This remains my favourite Alexis moment. Not only because this is why we call him Asexis, or The Sex, but also because of the commentator :lol: (Also DAT Thiago assist)

[YOUTUBE]SvqUUfCEsGc[/youtube]

"Bwooooooooooooo kakoj tarsisja alexis sanchez eh?"

:)

My favourite Alexis moments are definitely the goals he scored against R$al Madrid !:party1:

tello

It would be the perfect sell for Barca, young and desired and surely we can get big money from selling him to United :)

JamDav1982

It would be the perfect sell for Barca, young and desired and surely we can get big money from selling him to United :)

No way he should be sold now, he looks better with the new tactics and is still young and hard working.

A class above the likes of Tello who Barca would be left with.

Home of Barca Fans