Alexis Sanchez

DennyCrane

It would be the perfect sell for Barca, young and desired and surely we can get big money from selling him to United :)

And let me guess, with the money we get we're going to buy <insert flavour of the week player here> who is better than Alexis in everything; or the incredible Kun.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1h
According to reports in England, Manchester United are again interested in Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez (24). [via mundodeportivo sport]

:lol:
I take it they're just tossing the dice every other week about which Barca player to target next...

Asexis must not leave though.

No way he should be sold now, he looks better with the new tactics and is still young and hard working.

A class above the likes of Tello who Barca would be left with.

Plus, I shudder to think of what our management would do with the money if we sold him. He's arguably been one of our 5 best players so far this season (with Messi, Neymar, Cesc and Valdes). Easily our 2nd best winger (Neymar obviously being 1st). Selling him now would make no sense.

Last edited:

tello

I'm not the greatest Alexis fan but who exactly should replace him up front? Tello?

Why not ?

Barca needs true attacking players while Alexis and Pedro are both toothles, short, fast but not at all true goal scorers !
We should only keep one of these players at most and considering Alexis is younger and better marketed he should be the one sold and with the money we get buy a true player !

Everybody :worthy: Alexis after a few good games against mediocre oponents, let's see how much you guys praise him after the season finishes or after his usual very long weak performance streak.

I hope he stays in the same form as now or even improve ( because I'm a Barca fan not a own player hater ) but the matter is that we all know all too well Alexis by now, don't we ?!

We must acquire true attacking players and give younsters time to prove themselves. Tello looked really well in the mathces he played last season, why not ? Alexis played it pretty much all the time in his poor note... Now he started really well for his standards.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why not ?

Barca needs true attacking players while Alexis and Pedro are both toothles, short, fast but not at all true goal scorers !
We should only keep one of these players at most and considering Alexis is younger and better marketed he should be the one sold and with the money we get buy a true player !

Everybody :worthy: Alexis after a few good games against mediocre oponents, let's see how much you guys praise him after the season finishes or after his usual very long weak performance streak.

I hope he stays in the same form as now or even improve ( because I'm a Barca fan not a own player hater ) but the matter is that we all know all too well Alexis by now, don't we ?!

We must acquire true attacking players and give younsters time to prove themselves. Tello looked really well in the mathces he played last season, why not ? Alexis played it pretty much all the time in his poor note... Now he started really well for his standards.

Cristian, is it you?

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Why not ?

You made little sense untill you showed that favoritism to Tello. You don't seem to realize the Barcelona system. Neymar & Messi upfront and the other winger is a hard worker.
Sanchez brings us that workrate + many extras. He is doing well, that is true. And if he keeps playing like this I would prefer no other winger in the world above Sanchez.

tello

Cristian, is it you?

Don't agree with you guys. A few good games and you forgot his first two seasons already. It is healthy to support your own players but not like this as to hail him like he was Messi after a bunch of good games.

I hope he'll get even better and make my feel sorry for my distrust in him !

tello

You made little sense untill you showed that favoritism to Tello. You don't seem to realize the Barcelona system. Neymar & Messi upfront and the other winger is a hard worker.
Sanchez brings us that workrate + many extras. He is doing well, that is true. And if he keeps playing like this I would prefer no other winger in the world above Sanchez.

Yeah right !

Everybody everytime thinks I'm supporting Tello like hell but all I was saying is he is good and can become a starter and a very good prospect if he gets half the trust Alexis got form Guardiola, Tito and Tata in terms of minutes played despite severe lack of performance from him !

Home of Barca Fans