Alexis Sanchez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't agree with you guys. A few good games and you forgot his first two seasons already. It is healthy to support your own players but not like this as to hail him like he was Messi after a bunch of good games.

I hope he'll get even better and make my feel sorry for my distrust in him !

I don't think anyone are hailing him and think that he is a Messi v2 or finally found his groove. We're all just happy to see improvement and confidence in his play which has translated into good performances :)

Hopefully Alexis can keep on with the good form and finally look like he is at the right place and justify his price tag and besides, Alexis gives us more than just that. He is a workhorse who tracks back, who runs and runs and runs and opens up space for the other players.

F

Flavia

Don't agree with you guys. A few good games and you forgot his first two seasons already. It is healthy to support your own players but not like this as to hail him like he was Messi after a bunch of good games.

I hope he'll get even better and make my feel sorry for my distrust in him !
Not a few. He's been good the whole year, it's already october. he's better than tello, and he also can play well at rw. And I havent seen anyone praising him like he is messi, but he's been putting at least consistent games, with the occasional off one.

tello

Not a few. He's been good the whole year, it's already october. he's better than tello, and he also can play well at rw.

I repeat it. He is obviousely better than Tello, I didn't said such a thing. Read my last posts from the thread since I said he would be better sold than kept and convince yourself.

He only started to play better since Barca won the Liga imo but what matters for me is his start of this season.

Kerrybai

Poor Tello gets hardly no support from Cules. He's the perfect backup for Neymar and I hope he stays with us for many years!

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Tello is a beast, but so is Asexis. If we do sell one of our wingers, I think it should be Pedro, as he's the least consistent and in my opinion has the lowest potential.

Kerrybai

Tello is a good player indeed, but Sanchez,Neymar are surely ahead of him.

Of course but that means nothing. We can't afford to buy 40 million euro back ups or pay millions to plays who mostly sit on the bench. Players like Tello are essential. Beside Sanchez and Pedro have the right wing, Neymar and Tello have the left.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Of course but that means nothing. We can't afford to buy 40 million euro back ups or pay millions to plays who mostly sit on the bench. Players like Tello are essential. Beside Sanchez and Pedro have the right wing, Neymar and Tello have the left.

I see you, but we payed 40 million for Sanchez and it seems that it finally is paying off.

Concerning Tello, he has to face Neymar and he knows he has to take the sub role.

Kerrybai

I see you, but we payed 40 million for Sanchez and it seems that it finally is paying off.

Concerning Tello, he has to face Neymar and he knows he has to take the sub role.

And that's exactly what he's doing. Hopefully he will get enough minutes to satisfy him and he stays. I would hate for us to have to buy a replacement for him.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Another goal with Chile, this time a header against Ecuador, man for a midget he sure can get up off the ground!

Home of Barca Fans