Alexis Sanchez

Garrus

A typical game from alexis, Horrible at finishing, But great at everything else.
But i'm against using pedro and sanchez at the same time, One of these 2 spots should be filled by a good finisher, I think Villa and sanchez is the best combo

ammarfcb

ze special one
Good game Alexis.

He was better than pedro, but it doesn't mean much. I'd still try starting Tello and Villa, just to see how it goes.

lol ur lying to yourself.

he didn't manage to control a single ball in less than 5948393 touches
the ball kept going through his legs
4 chances that pretty much any striker in the CL would finish with his head held high and not even looking down.
0 major passes

you can stand here and talk about 'off the ball movement' all you want but he isn't doing anything but take away game time from villa, tello and soon cuenca

inb4 'off the ball movement'
inb4 'great runs'
inb4 'tactics'
inb4 not allowed to dribble
inb4 young

Garrus

lol ur lying to yourself.

he didn't manage to control a single ball in less than 5948393 touches
the ball kept going through his legs
4 chances that pretty much any striker in the CL would finish with his head held high and not even looking down.
0 major passes

you can stand here and talk about 'off the ball movement' all you want but he isn't doing anything but take away game time from villa, tello and soon cuenca

inb4 'off the ball movement'
inb4 'great runs'
inb4 'tactics'
inb4 not allowed to dribble
inb4 young
It was because of alexis 'Off ball movement' that you mock, That messi was able to score a double against betis, And saving us from losing 3 points, And messi's first goal against atletico was also aided by alexis.

Paganinisrvnge

Even the most ardent Alexis lovers have to admit that if he doesn't start scoring at least once ever 4 or 5 matches, then he is a flop.

Pepe Silvia

good and great. those are definitely not words i'd use to describe alexis. that's terrible analysis from some folks in here.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Even the most ardent Alexis lovers have to admit that if he doesn't start scoring at least once ever 4 or 5 matches, then he is a flop.

its not even the goals, he is just incapable of controlling a ball let alone scoring. i can tolerate pedro because he can still play football we all know its in him but alexis...

Garrus

You all need to understand that with tito there is no main starting line up, Every one is rotated, With the FWD there is another criteria, And that is tactical reasons, Alexis, tello, Pedro, villa and iniesta will be chosen according to the opponent played against, And also keeping the rotation in mind.

barcanuck

But i'm against using pedro and sanchez at the same time.

I agree with this, it's tough to see both Pedro and Sanchez out there with their finishing skills. One of them is fine, but Villa or Tello have to play since they finish.

barcanuck

I have a big problem with Alexis' balance. The guy falls down more awkwardly than a new born. I counted a dozen times he was on the ground today either by being outmuscled or he ran himself off balance somehow.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I have a big problem with Alexis' balance. The guy falls down more awkwardly than a new born. I counted a dozen times he was on the ground today either by being outmuscled or he ran himself off balance somehow.

He's so bad it's not even funny. He makes me angry every time he gets the ball.

THIS pretty much. if he stays and villa goes barca can prepare to be boycotted for 4 weeks.

F

Flavia

But i'm against using pedro and sanchez at the same time, One of these 2 spots should be filled by a good finisher, I think Villa and sanchez is the best combo
I agree. Villa and tello should be given more playing time. Villa - Alexis, or Villa - Pedro, even Tello - Alexis to see what happens. But I think once Cesc is back, it will be harder for Villa, Alexis and Tello to start.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
All you Messi fanboys who obsess over Messi's individual stats should have loved the job Alexis did today, but it's obvious certain posters here will find any reason to hate over Alexis. no80s is the only guy speaking logic here right now. Alexis AND Pedro should not be starting at the same time because they have effectively the same role right now. But it's helping Messi.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Nolan: let me share a well-know fact with you...

the majority of modern day fans are spoilt petty children. moreover, this affects how certain players are valued within the club. apparently it's the stats that matter, despite of us being 16 points clear of RM, having a 6 point difference between Atleti, scoring loads and playing well.

Home of Barca Fans