Alexis Sanchez

Bu3aLi

Poor guy did everything but finish ..

I'm sure you guys would like superman with blue speedo's instead of him .. talk to zubi..

CatalinR10

:neymar: Great reply dude !
I'll have to make them fear me too .

be awesome , works everytime

adN4e9j_460sa.gif

Contreras1991

Can someone translate this, please?

image.jpg

Gerardo Martino used his appearence for deny an information of a barcelona newspaper, who said that Alexis had confronted with tata martino, for his replacement at the end of the Copa.
"In training yesterday, Alexis approached to me, and joked ": " now that we are feuding " he said. I didn't know what he was talking about, and he explained to me. So I want to say, that is totally false, said tata

CesDel

Basically, Tata denied the allegations that Alexis had a fight with him. He also made a joke about how now that they are angry with each other, Alexis went up to him during the training and started joking with him..

Stric

Poor guy did everything but finish ..

I'm sure you guys would like superman with blue speedo's instead of him .. talk to zubi..

To be fair, the way Alexis wears his shorts on the pitch makes it look like he's wearing a speedo, so at least we got that covered. :lol:

Pepe Silvia

I think even the most hardened Alexis fan must see how frustrating he is to watch. I love and hate the guy admittedly and I thought he looked vibrant, energetic and played well for the most part. The negatives always stick out and just frustrate me to all hell though. I love his attitude, that's what makes me always go back to supporting him. He has a terrific outlook on things, and he knows how 'good' or 'bad' he plays any given day. For those reasons, I want to see him leave to a club that really needs his type of play. At Barca, he is a fish swimming upstream... every. Single. Match.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I think even the most hardened Alexis fan must see how frustrating he is to watch. I love and hate the guy admittedly and I thought he looked vibrant, energetic and played well for the most part. The negatives always stick out and just frustrate me to all hell though. I love his attitude, that's what makes me always go back to supporting him. He has a terrific outlook on things, and he knows how 'good' or 'bad' he plays any given day. For those reasons, I want to see him leave to a club that really needs his type of play. At Barca, he is a fish swimming upstream... every. Single. Match.

Straight swap plus variables with Luiz Suarez get it done

sabby

To be fair, the way Alexis wears his shorts on the pitch makes it look like he's wearing a speedo, so at least we got that covered. :lol:

That is exactly I told and showed to my friend yesterday :lol: On a serious note, I think we should keep him for subs, reserve and cup games. He seems happy with his place in the team and always tries his best. If we buy a high profile replacement for him, he will not agree to be on bench for more than half of our matches.

This might seem far fetched. But since we'll be needing a replacement for Alves sooner or later, why not sell him now and convert Alexis into a RB. He would be terrific offensively and he has the work rate to make it work, and as far as his defensive abilities are concerned they're not that far from Alves' & with time may become better.

Lomar1o

This might seem far fetched. But since we'll be needing a replacement for Alves sooner or later, why not sell him now and convert Alexis into a RB. He would be terrific offensively and he has the work rate to make it work, and as far as his defensive abilities are concerned they're not that far from Alves' & with time may become better.

sounds interesting but also funny, due to his workrate and tackling ability i always thought that he would do good as a defensive midfielder =))) i doubt sanchez would want it tho' :DD

Home of Barca Fans