Alexis Sanchez

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
sounds interesting but also funny, due to his workrate and tackling ability i always thought that he would do good as a defensive midfielder =))) i doubt sanchez would want it tho' :DD

It wont matter much to him he play RB more times in a match than Dani anyways

Zebulun

what hurts me the most of it all is this:
Fabio/ Juve SD: alexis did very well this year, his market value should be around 35mil +/- Variables.
Zubi: Don't worry my friend, :zubi: you can give us 15-20 mil over 10 year period.
Barca PR: it is a good deal for a not so influential player + we can invest in B team and continue to be more than a club.

Hopefully soon we can all wake up from this bad dream.

F

forcabarca

Barcelona rejected approach from Atletico for Alexis Sanchez (25), who would have personal deal with Juventus. He should cost 20-25M. [sky]

Sent from my Nexus 4

F

forcabarca

We've been awful in the transfer window, buying and selling!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Zebulun

to be fair, its hard to judge alexis & Cesc because they can be great one day and on another so frustrating. however its quite stupid that we're talking about this while we're carrying alot of deadweight like bojan, tello,keirrison, afellay,song and JDS.

Kerrybai

Barcelona rejected approach from Atletico for Alexis Sanchez (25), who would have personal deal with Juventus. He should cost 20-25M. [sky]

Sent from my Nexus 4

Hm if they offer 30 million I'd be delighted, in fact I'll drive him to the airport myself. We don't need Alexis and Pedro, one is enough.

Since we can get more for Alexis it makes sense to ship him off.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hm if they offer 30 million I'd be delighted, in fact I'll drive him to the airport myself. We don't need Alexis and Pedro, one is enough.

Since we can get more for Alexis it makes sense to ship him off.

Agree, one of the two had to move on with the depth there is in the squad and the impending additions next season...Tougher still because on his day, Alexis is a fantastic player - unfortunately we saw that too inconsistently, IMHO...His best days are ahead of him which will make the sale tougher to swallow, regardless of whatever he ends up going for...But anything less than 35 million would be a big fail from the club

Get the impression the player wants to go back to Italy as well and even an incompetent board like this one isn't going to hold a player hostage...Hope it means Pedro remains

Home of Barca Fans