Alexis Sanchez

serghei

^ In La liga Messi has scored a goal every 82 minutes, Ronaldo every 84 and Suarez every 89. So in league terms Messi is edging Ronaldo but he has had a much better European season.

Suarez doesn't take penalties though so if we added the 8 scored by Gerrard that would give him a goal every 71 minutes :tata1:

Ok. So Messi has the goal per. min. played record. Ronaldo still has the most goals scored in this season record, which is more important. Based on numbers, Ronaldo has had a better season than Messi -- both in Spain and in Europe.

Last edited:

CesDel

Ronaldo vs Messi (all club competitions, 2013-2014):

Ronaldo: 41 games, 45 goals, 13 assists.
Messi: 42 games, 39 goals, 13 assists.

So in all comp then..

Oh and the amount of games can easily be a very manipulating stat. I mean, Messi has officially played the same amount of games in la liga, but C.Ronaldo has played around 200+ more minutes. And I belive it's the same in all comp..

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
^ In La liga Messi has scored a goal every 82 minutes, Ronaldo every 84 and Suarez every 89. So in league terms Messi is edging Ronaldo but he has had a much better European season.

Suarez doesn't take penalties though so if we added the 8 scored by Gerrard that would give him a goal every 71 minutes :tata1:

TBF neither Suarez nor CR face buses and have at least 2 players breathing down their necks at all times

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'll miss those amazing touches, reverse turns, sublime passes & stepovers...the terrible Alexis misses (Another against Athletic), however, not so much

André

[Sport.es] Despite rumors from Sky Sport Italia to the contrary, Alexis Sánchez doesn't have an agreement with Juventus or any other club.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
if Barcelona received a good offer for him. would you accept?

Not really, Alexis is very useful. But I don't think he has shown his 100% for FCB yet. The way he plays for Chile is different, that is the way I want to see him play for FCB. But whether that is possible, I don't know.

Armando929

His movement and pressuring defenders is so FUNDAMENTAL to the Barca style that selling him would be a bad move IMO.

Plus even though he isn't the greatest finisher, he's really improved SO MUCH this season. He finally looks at home with us.

I think it would be a mistake.

CesDel

Not really, Alexis is very useful. But I don't think he has shown his 100% for FCB yet. The way he plays for Chile is different, that is the way I want to see him play for FCB. But whether that is possible, I don't know.

I doubt that it's possible. While Chile do play a possession based football, other teams are not afraid of us as they are of Barça, which means that when he plays for Chile he doesn't have to face a 10 man wall. And as Atletico's performances against Chelsea showed, it's one thing to play well when a team attacks you and leaves space, and a whole other thing when they park a bus.

dakt

His movement and pressuring defenders is so FUNDAMENTAL to the Barca style that selling him would be a bad move IMO.

Plus even though he isn't the greatest finisher, he's really improved SO MUCH this season. He finally looks at home with us.

1x
Words of wisdom.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

I'm a bit in this camp myself, tbh...He's been inconsistent for the majority of his time at Barcelona but I think he's world class and is just beginning to finally fit in...Truth is we've seen so little of the Alexis-Messi-Neymar trident to know if it could work with a better fortified defense & midfield

F

Flavia

I'd only sell Alexis if Reus would surely come. If not Reus, better keep Alexis.

abual3bed1

I don't understand why would anyone sell Alexis. He's becoming the player we all wanted him to be. Assists, goals, tracking back, pressuring, consistency. What more can we ask from him? Just because he's not too flashy with his dribbles doesn't mean he should go. I'd agree had we sold him last summer, but now? After he's having a great season? It's becoming a trend for us to sell players once they start playing properly.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't understand why would anyone sell Alexis. He's becoming the player we all wanted him to be. Assists, goals, tracking back, pressuring, consistency. What more can we ask from him? Just because he's not too flashy with his dribbles doesn't mean he should go. I'd agree had we sold him last summer, but now? After he's having a great season? It's becoming a trend for us to sell players once they start playing properly.

Finishing? Just saying

Home of Barca Fans