Alexis Sanchez

X

xaviniesta

Its not about his confidence its that he doesnt fit in.

He lacks alot of things you need to have at barca, technique, intelligence ( or well the speed of thought, to know what to do next as fast as you can not get the ball and have no solutions ), scoring
if he can't score how did he scored 15 goals last season then? if he is not intelligent how he always open up the lines for messi to score then?

only thing i agree with the technique but it comes with the confidence, so you are pretty much wrong. or just making an emotional post like everubody else here..

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

yeah, xaviniesta i agree he can do those things but problem is he hasn't done anything consistently for quite a while and it is frustrating to see him resort to falling everywhere, looking lost half the time, and complaining to refs when his job should be to get his head back in the game and compose himself. he can do quite well when his confidence is there, but it is so few and far between that he actually does do something important that its becoming a huge problem for tito including him because there is no consistency. with his price tag, he should have at the very least... consistency. for example, if he's not scoring in one game, he's providing assists, if he's not doing either of those, he's providing key passes or opening up space. he has to start showing confidence when one part of his game is missing, that's what a well-rounded player does. he can improve, but it's looking highly unlikely that he will show the type of consistency needed for a team like barcelona.

Ursegor

World Champion
When Pep goes to City, Alexis will join him. City need a wide player like that anyway and City wanted Alexis before we bought him. Heard it here first.

X

xaviniesta

yeah, xaviniesta i agree he can do those things but problem is he hasn't done anything consistently for quite a while and it is frustrating to see him resort to falling everywhere, looking lost half the time, and complaining to refs when his job should be to get his head back in the game and compose himself. he can do quite well when his confidence is there, but it is so few and far between that he actually does do something important that its becoming a huge problem for tito including him because there is no consistency. with his price tag, he should have at the very least... consistency. for example, if he's not scoring in one game, he's providing assists, if he's not doing either of those, he's providing key passes or opening up space. he has to start showing confidence when one part of his game is missing, that's what a well-rounded player does. he can improve, but it's looking highly unlikely that he will show the type of consistency needed for a team like barcelona.

didn't read more than couple of first words but my post was aimed to the guy i quoted. he said he CAN'T do these thing. not that he did those things last year, but can't do this year.

tiki-taka

Oh c'mon give this guy a break. When Villa and Pedro were underperforming last season and were out of form, everyone was complaining and that Villa especially given his credential as a top class striker, but now they're both performing at their expected standards and so will Alexis. And I would excuse Alexis since Barca is now on top of La Liga and are able to be on the top until the end of the season ifthey're performing the way they do now without Alexis.

Stric

Oh c'mon give this guy a break. When Villa and Pedro were underperforming last season and were out of form, everyone was complaining and that Villa especially given his credential as a top class striker, but now they're both performing at their expected standards and so will Alexis. And I would excuse Alexis since Barca is now on top of La Liga and are able to be on the top until the end of the season ifthey're performing the way they do now without Alexis.

Pedro and Villa were underperforming, but before that, they played well for Barca. Alexis has been underperforming since the day he got here. With Villa and Pedro we knew what level they need to get back to, with Alexis we have no idea what's next.

Paganinisrvnge

That dive was AWFUL. He was barely touched. He could have done something more with that position in the box. This is why people can't stand him.

Home of Barca Fans