Alexis Sanchez

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That clean tackle by Busquets in the last minutes almost gave me a heartattack. I was sure he whistled for a pen.

89 mintes of that clown of a ref, Borbalán - I was finally seeing my stress subside, then the Busquets nonsense...Epitomized how shite Primera refereeing continues to be...May sound ridiculous but I got the sense that had Tito not just died, he would've given the pk...Corrupt but not suicidal, the ref

Pepe Silvia

The refs view was behind the play, so it was easy to see how one might have mistaken that for a pk, yellow, etc.

The linesman had a clear view and saw he got the ball but awarded the foul. I don't see the big deal. Stress about a ref? My god guys get a grip :p

footyfan

Calma, calma
89 mintes of that clown of a ref, Borbalán - I was finally seeing my stress subside, then the Busquets nonsense...Epitomized how shite Primera refereeing continues to be...May sound ridiculous but I got the sense that had Tito not just died, he would've given the pk...Corrupt but not suicidal, the ref

I fully agree with you, it does sound supremely ridiculous.

dakt

I'm strongly against selling Alexis and think that he can give much more to Barca in years to come. The kid has big heart and will...give him more chances and it will pay off.

hardyboy

Is he stupid or something??

10246478_451441208292501_1440767769939582289_n.jpg

fcbdna

Banned
There should be no rooms for laughter in such situation. . . One of the clubs iconic figure is being laid to rest and he is laughing?! That just shows disregard and sends a negative vibe to the family.

Home of Barca Fans