Andres Iniesta

V

Valon

Hahahaha, I knew it... It may sound as blasphemy to some but I really think he still needs to improve a lot to have such an impact in a game as Xavi does... I know that Xavi is out of this world, but he can carry the team on his own, something Andrés can't do consistently... Right now, Andrés isn't half as good without Xavi on the pitch, however when they are together it's absolute destruction...

And don't get me wrong, Iniesta is one of my favourite players, but as of yet he's far from perfect... I'm aware of what he can do and how good he will become, but the road for him has just begun...

You're correct. Iniesta is my favorite player but he cannot carry the team in the absence of Xavi. He's less effective without Xavi at the moment.

XaviMessiGirl

Yep, just because someone is your favorite player doesn't automatically mean he is the best or that everyone should agree with you. I mean I would get laughed off the face of the earth if I tried to convince everyone that Torres is the greatest player in the world.

In terms of Iniesta, yes there are times where he has played well without Xavi but statistically he does better with him there, whereas Xavi has been relatively consistent even minus Iniesta.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Yep, just because someone is your favorite player doesn't automatically mean he is the best or that everyone should agree with you. I mean I would get laughed off the face of the earth if I tried to convince everyone that Torres is the greatest player in the world.

In terms of Iniesta, yes there are times where he has played well without Xavi but statistically he does better with him there, whereas Xavi has been relatively consistent even minus Iniesta.

100% agree ! My favourite player is Xavi, doesn't stop me from thinking Messi is the best player on the planet.

V

Valon

...I can't see what age has to do with anything here...having Ibra(an open Barca wound) as your Avatar in a Barca forum...pretending to be a Barca fan...is silly...

Who the hell are you to tell him that? He can have anything he wants as his avatar, his avatar doesn't determine who he supports.

dalitis8

Banned
the Greeks should ask for permission in approaching this man in a radius of 3 meters...let alone tackle him...

Andresito.. such a diver! :lol:

Quite a decent overall display, regardless.

I hate divers and all their guts...unless they are called Andresito....:cool:

dalitis8

Banned
..he played well today...I concede...but it is against the tougher opponents that I am worried...his display against Inter...still gives me sleepless nights...

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
...I can't see what age has to do with anything here...having Ibra(an open Barca wound) as your Avatar in a Barca forum...pretending to be a Barca fan...is silly...

all i know is that Ibra helped us in winning the 2009/2010 league title..
yea u wouldnt appreciate it because all you are obsessed with is CL...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
..he played well today...I concede...but it is against the tougher opponents that I am worried...his display against Inter...still gives me sleepless nights...

Watch his WC performances. He mauled Sneijder in that final. One of Spains players of the tournament.

Iniesta was THE player though.

Home of Barca Fans