Andres Iniesta

dalitis8

Banned
I know..he was so reliable...in fact the WC changed my view of Sergi...but in the WC there are no Inters,Chelskis or Real Madrids....there are significantly weaker national sides...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I know..he was so reliable...in fact the WC changed my view of Sergi...but in the WC there are no Inters,Chelskis or Real Madrids....there are significantly weaker national sides...

Its still World Class players. He dealt with Ozil brilliantly aswell, and he was one of the form players of the tourny. But yeah i get what your saying..

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
you can understand his diving sometimes though, when you see the way the tackles fly in on him.

THIS.

Yes Iniesta dives, but when you constantly get hacked the way he does, can you blame him? Every player dives, especially those with close control because it's easier to get the refs to believe you when defenders know the only way to get the ball from you is to try and break your ankles.

Keep on diving Don Andres...keep on diving.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
THIS.

Yes Iniesta dives, but when you constantly get hacked the way he does, can you blame him? Every player dives, especially those with close control because it's easier to get the refs to believe you when defenders know the only way to get the ball from you is to try and break your ankles.

Keep on diving Don Andres...keep on diving.

Shouldn't this be rather evident, though?

I believe that there's also the fact that due to getting knocked off balance and constantly kicked by the likes of Karagounis, our palefaced assassin does it also for the sake of protection in regards to staying off the treatment table.

Wouldn't want him ending up to lazaret.

F

Flavia

60101_10150274658255626_79298470625_14926946_2901738_n.jpg

He drives an audi. Nice taste in car.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Daniel Day Lewis...

:lol: :lol:

...btw...what Audi is it? R8?

Hard to tell but it's definitely an S series Audi...Currently, there are only 3 models in the S class...The TT, S5 & S6...If I had to guess, I'd say the S5...Friend of mine has the TT model and just based on that pic, doesn't look like it

Home of Barca Fans