Andres Iniesta

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I think that's the most pathetic thing there is on the internet: pretending to be someone famous on a networkign site and actually ask the real famous accounts to join you.

Really, how mentally fucked up can you be?

Elite-BkD

I think that's the most pathetic thing there is on the internet: pretending to be someone famous on a networkign site and actually ask the real famous accounts to join you.

Really, how mentally fucked up can you be?

Something tells me you haven't much experience anyone properly deranged.

Elite-BkD

Iniesta brings the ball from midfield through a few opposing players, brilliantly chips past a few more to Villa through on goal, pen. cry rejected and after a short clearance Iniesta mugs the ball off a defender and sends it to the other side of the box to find Messi in space who rounds the keeper and another great chance to score is wasted..make that two in 15 seconds.
Surely it's Messi and Villa who are the stars of the show though, since they're so good they actually score goals (a whopping 20% of the times Andres/Xavi create golden opportunities for them).

zanela

I'm surprised there is li'l activity on this thread tonight.

That was vintage Andrés. Gliding past players and threading the defense effortlessly. His ball-retention and foot-work is a spectacle in any given match. Today, he put up a great show i thought. The chances he set up weren't converted, still gets my MotM for being such a creative menace and driving the attack forward.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He glides over the field while the ball sticks to his feet.

Love this one as well:
fintespettacolari_360p2nzx.gif

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
His defensive efforts often go unnoticed as well. His ability to read and intercept passes is uncanny. Second only to Busquets in that aspect.

F

Flavia

He's been really awesome this season. He just has to shoot more, he always passes the ball. And as he has a great shot, he should use it more often.

Home of Barca Fans