Andres Iniesta

gingerless

this one touch he had on a long ball, the ball looked like it stopped dead in motion, as if it lost life all of a sudden when it touched his foot... crazy shit

hemakesmemessi

1326932624059.jpg

in all honesty, Ronaldo got tangled here and then tried to stand on his left leg so as not to stamp on the little magician, I was quite happy with Ronaldo here

Yugi

he is becoming very good lately, tearing it all
if he continues ronaldo will never again be in top 3 nominees for Ballon D´Or

LaMessiah

in all honesty, Ronaldo got tangled here and then tried to stand on his left leg so as not to stamp on the little magician, I was quite happy with Ronaldo here
was actually impressed with ronaldo's class last night. no diving, no arguing, actually having a discussion with puyol at one point. in a game full of classless thugs in white, ronaldo was the one who stood out among the trash. i still don't like the guy but he has seemed to matured somewhat.

iniesta played very well but his first touch failed him a couple times near the goal, could've had two goals.

B

barcelonista

iniesta played very well but his first touch failed him a couple times near the goal, could've had two goals.

Second best player in the world (along with Xavi) outside the box. 38th best player in it. :lol: Needs some finishing lessons from Messi ASAP.

dalitis8

Banned
Second best player in the world (along with Xavi) outside the box. 38th best player in it. :lol: Needs some finishing lessons from Messi ASAP.

Best controller/manipulator of the ball in the history of humanity.

The worse finisher of all times to boot. (except under dramatic Champions League or World Cup circumstances)

gingerless

it had nothing to do with his finishing... he had a poor touch that made the ball drift away and he couldn't get his foot around the ball to hit it accurately. iniesta's finishing isn't bad at all

Pepe Silvia

What. A FREAKIN stud this white man is!!! UN believable really the things Andres does. The way he charges at like 3-4 defenders and weaves in and out so effortless and cuts up angles is pure Mathematics Genius!!! This man deserves some kind of key to the world after all he has accomplished. He made one run in particular last night that nearly blinded me (all I saw when I closed my eyes was glistening diamonds ---- strange huh lol). He charged from the middle of the field on the left flank and began cutting right across the field as though he were floating. Anyone remember that play? Not sure if anything amounted from it but it was so subtle but expertly conceived and executed. The man is a stud. Nuff said

oggmar

Is there a feud going on between him and Messi? Did you guys not see that open, easy pass to Messi at the end of the game, but instead of passing he hold onto the ball and lost it.

Home of Barca Fans