Andrés Iniesta

suckabov

Lemon curry?

From the Valdes thread:
Valdes:
“It is not the time for me to be worrying about it, there is still time. I’m focused on winning games. My dream is to retire here… time will tell.”
“I have spent 11 years here and as goalkeeper it is difficult in many ways. I do not rule out other cultures, other football, other countries, we will see.”

That just a few days before announcing he wouldn't renew.

Kerrybai

Perhaps Iniesta is considering a move. He's not getting any younger and has won everything at Barca. Maybe he wants a crack at winning a new title.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I would hate for it to happen, but nonetheless it would be really interesting to see one of our holy trinity in a different club. Or even Busquets. And it would also be interesting to see how we cope with the loss.

Stric

My dream is to retire here VS. I don't rule out other countries... Sounds contradictory for the most part, but it doesn't have to be. There could be reasons why he's reluctant to materialize his dream here.

J

jiopi

Perhaps Iniesta is considering a move. He's not getting any younger and has won everything at Barca. Maybe he wants a crack at winning a new title.
Or perhaps he's considering playing mostly for money, like many player these days choose. Some of these money clubs surely could offer millions more. Not that there is anything wrong with that, he's won pretty much everything he can.

Zuess99

Lol iniesta owns a bugatti and shares at albecete which he continues to cough out money for. He doesn't wanna leave he just wants more money.

F

Flavia

From Iniesta last interview to a tv(cant remember which one), he does not want to leave. He just want an improved last contract.

Home of Barca Fans