Andrés Iniesta

alex88bg

This is deffinately not about money.I fear that our more experienced players are concerned with some things we dont know.

Stric

Professional football players will never have to worry about money after retiring, especially guys at the level of Iniesta. He'll never have to work a day in his life again and he'll have plenty of money. I know a guy who played club football in Belgium and the UK (first league relegation zone clubs) and shortly in a NT that was nothing special at the time, he had a series of bad injuries in his late 20s and early 30s and retired. I see him all the time and he still lives like a king, even though he hasn't played in almost 10 years.

raskolnikov

Professional football players will never have to worry about money after retiring, especially guys at the level of Iniesta. He'll never have to work a day in his life again and he'll have plenty of money. I know a guy who played club football in Belgium and the UK (first league relegation zone clubs) and shortly in a NT that was nothing special at the time, he had a series of bad injuries in his late 20s and early 30s and retired. I see him all the time and he still lives like a king, even though he hasn't played in almost 10 years.

It depends on how you live, if you spend your money like a regular citizen then you will have enough for money years, if you invest wisely you can alst longer.
However if you own several houses/cars and have an expensive lifestyle with no money coming in then you will be broke pretty fast. That even happened to a guy like Bogarde and his legacy is that of a guy who intended to cash in as much as possible.

Friend of mine got offered 4k Euro's nett to play for KV Oostende in Belgium, he rejected it cause he is more homesick than Navas but still its a lot of money for such a relatively low level club. You would have much more than the average citizen.

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 31 min
Iniesta: "I've always wanted to retire at Barça, it would be nice. We'll see. I hope everything goes well, it's my wish." [tv3]

Iniesta: "I think a lot after a game. I watch it again. Now I control it better, but before... Two bad passes and I didn't sleep all night."

Iniesta: "At the swimming pool at my home, the rule is you have to kiss the Barça crest [on the bottom] or you can't take a dip... (smiles)"

Iniesta: "My best CL goal? Goal at Stamford Bridge is unforgettable and will also be the best, but also the one against Viktoria Plzen" [md]

Xtroverto

This guy is gold, after todays portrait on television I have bumped him quite high on my list of essencial FC Barcelona players, not because he happens to be one of the best players this club has seen the last 50 years but because Iniesta turned out to be more Culé than even Xavi or Guardiola. The guy IS FC Barcelona, it is running in his blood veins, I mean he has the FC Barcelona club emblem as decoration in his house, even on his pool floor he has freaking huge club emblem :worthy:

Stric

Yup, this guy is the biggest cule ever. I can't see him outside of FCB.

iniesta-casa.jpg

2012-07-23iniesta04.jpg

25927623.jpg

I don't have any pics of the pool, though. :(

Home of Barca Fans