Andrés Iniesta

Maria

Don't know what to respond to that really. Sounds too silly to touch it.

It's not silly, it's the true. If Neymar can get 40M+7M/year, then Iniesta should get 8.5M/year, like he asks.

"Give him whatever the fuck he wants" is the exact attitude that gets clubs into financial problems. A player should get what he deserves, its up to the board to decide how much they are willing to offer Iniesta, but Im sure that PSG or Monaco will offer more.

Exactly, a player should get what he deserves and Iniesta right now deserves a bigger salary than Xavi. And if the board wanted to gave Iniesta a salary equal to what he is earning now, then they should have lowered Xavi and Puyol's salaries, like Roma did with Totti. I'm all for austerity, but let it be for everyone not just fot some.

This. So much this. How anyone could criticize Iniesta for last season is beyond me. He and Messi were basically our only two consistent performers.

sergio-busquets-06.jpg

Last edited:

hardyboy

just give him whatever he is asking for. He truly deserves it. He is a club legend and has served well. Don is irreplaceble and players like him should retire at Barcelona.

barcanuck

We have had a pretty nice start to the season despite the Don not being up to par. Was very good against Sociedad and will only get better. Just sign him to clear the air about a possible departure.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Iniesta: "There's no problem with my renewal. My dream is to retire here. I don't think about other options. This is the best place for me."

Iniesta: "I want to renew, club want the same, so we'll reach a deal. I think I have some great years ahead and I want to spend them here."

Iniesta: "Rumours about United and City interest? I can't control rumours. I can only repeat that my wish is to retire at Barça." #fcblive

The Don. :worthy:

barcanuck

Still waiting for either his first assist or goal this season. It's been 10 games. This is getting kind of unsual. Hopefully he is still figuring out Neymar as I see alot of attempts to Neymar but not so many connected passes to him. Had a good game against Celtic though.

Home of Barca Fans