Andrés Iniesta

Ursegor

World Champion
Iniesta had a poor 2012? Good Lord, are we even watching the same team? Surely that's not the same Iniesta that arrived as winner and MVP of Euro 2012, did this to Madrid

before collecting his European Player Of The Year Award and then continued to have this kind of season as Europe's top assister in top 5 leagues:

Can't believe how much prestige he has suddenly lost even among own fans just because of a semi-final result where the entire collective collapsed for various reasons. Verratti and Gündogan. :lol:

CatalinR10

Jose Iniesta (father): "Andres could change his mind about wanting to retire at Barça? Anyone who knows him won't doubt his word." [lx]

Xtroverto

I don't know if it's Rosell fault if he leaves, but I know that it's Rosell fault that MD and Sport are writting that it wouldn't be such a bad thing if Iniesta leaves and that we need the money to buy a CB and a GK.
My opinion is that if Puyol is considered a new signing every year and he is paid 6M euros until 2016, then Iniesta should earn 9M euros until 2017. And I hope that Pique won't earn more than Busi after his renewal.

What those idiots fail to recognize is that if Barsa sell Iniesta, then other clubs will hold out for as long as possible while negociating for the transfer. On top of that you will not find a good enough replacement for Iniesta in any club, willing to to earn less than what Iniesta is already asking for. Juan Mata already earn 7 million net, why would he accept a lower wage than Iniesta is asking for?

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Sell the best midfielder in the world after what people consider to be 'poor' season.

You're all fools! Barca w/o Iniesta will collapse

ryuken

If you guys are suggesting that we sell Iniesta because of his wage then why the fuk did we renew Puyol and Xavi's contract until 2016 while Puyol breaks like glass nowaday and Xavi is declining and the Don is only 28? Jeez double standard.

Vapor

Iniesta had a poor 2012? Good Lord, are we even watching the same team? Surely that's not the same Iniesta that arrived as winner and MVP of Euro 2012, did this to Madrid

before collecting his European Player Of The Year Award and then continued to have this kind of season as Europe's top assister in top 5 leagues:

Can't believe how much prestige he has suddenly lost even among own fans just because of a semi-final result where the entire collective collapsed for various reasons. Verratti and Gündogan. :lol:
I was thinking the exact same thing my man. People honestly thought he had a poor season last year?? Where are people getting this stuff lol, jesus christ.

F

Flavia

Spt on. Verratti or gundogan as replacements for Iniesta is laughable. And last season was one of the don's best, but suddenly was poor. Go figure. The guy is 29. Xavi had his prime when he was 28-31. Iniesta still has a lot to give.

CatalinR10

Both parties say it's 90% sure that there will be a deal on the renewal of Andres Iniesta (29), whose current contract expires in 2015. [as]

Der Kaiser

Iniesta isn't Xavi though. Xavi had a late prime

True, few midfielders are as good as Xavi was in his early 30s.

Im not saying Iniesta must be sold or that he's a bad player, Im saying that he isnt untouchable and a high offer should be looked at. However he'll probably extend his contract and dismiss all the rumours.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

This. So much this. How anyone could criticize Iniesta for last season is beyond me. He and Messi were basically our only two consistent performers.

Home of Barca Fans