Andrés Iniesta

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
i always wonder if there were a better midfield ever in histrory of the game other than xavi busquets and iniesta.
but im sure we will never see anything like that again.

You might be right, that trio in one team will be very hard to beat. But individually there are some players like Zidane, Laudrup, Matheus, Rijkaard, Platini, Scholes, Giggs, Viera, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gullit, Schweinsteiger, De Rossi to name a few in the last 20 years - these would be good to have on the bench as backup in their prime :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who is he ?

The physio who have helped Andres immensily with his injury problems and also helped King Abi return along with much more. Highly regarded by many players. The board for some reason decided to not renew his contract in summer.

Superfly

Banned
BY_KvSoIcAA346M.jpg:large

How will Moyes get Iniesta to fit in alongside Cesc, Herrera, and Thiago though??

mazp

It's starting to get a little worrying why it's taking so long for him to renew. I know there are rumors that he doesn't like Rosell (don't blame him, who does?) but surely that can't be the only reason can it? I mean the club,I believe,have offered him one or two contract extensions already where he would be the second highest paid player on the team. I just hope it gets settled by the Christmas Break,or else we will be getting stories of him getting linked to every club almost on a daily basis. And that's a distraction the team doesn't need.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
According to SPORT,

Don Andres have asked the club to bring Emili Ricart back for him to renew

Rosell is such a POS, it's hard to fathom how socios have not risen up to go forward with a vote of no confidence...This is now 3 key players of the squad who had trainers/physios removed from their care, it's inexplicable really...One is leaving, another is having injury issues and the other is balking at a renewal after being made to look greedy in the local media (Board sanctioned, no doubt)

Does this stem from Rosell settling old scores rather than ensuring the success of the club & it's players?...Sure feels like it as Rosell has been every bit, if not more, political than Laporta ever was

barcanuck

Rosell is such a POS, it's hard to fathom how socios have not risen up to go forward with a vote of no confidence...This is now 3 key players of the squad who had trainers/physios removed from their care, it's inexplicable really...One is leaving, another is having injury issues and the other is balking at a renewal after being made to look greedy in the local media (Board sanctioned, no doubt)

Does this stem from Rosell settling old scores rather than ensuring the success of the club & it's players?...Sure feels like it as Rosell has been every bit, if not more, political than Laporta ever was

Exactly this. The longer the whole Iniesta saga now goes on I worry Iniesta may join Valdes in leaving the club. If it's just down to the fact we can't keep player fave physios around then there is something wrong with our board. Just pay the damn physio and get him back if someone like Don Andres feels that strongly about him.

rixxer

This Ricart affair is just unbelieveble and it seems nobody has revelead any reasons why his contract was not renewed. His loyalty to Laporta perhaps? If so, it is just such a cowardly move by the board that you can't just believe it...He did tremendous job considering how many games Barca players played during previous seasons and despite that the injuries were not that frequent and were well treated (comparing to Arsenal for example). This thing is just beyond me I guess.

Stric

I love how every few weeks a new story emerges that makes Rosell look like a total piece of shit. It's only a matter of time before there'll be enough of those to bury him completely.

Home of Barca Fans