Andrés Iniesta

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Interesting take by Terry Gibson in that vid from AvocadoCake...He's one of the few English pundits who doesn't allow the usual English bias to enter into his analysis, particularly when it comes to Barcelona...and I would concur with his take...I'd say there's only a small chance that the Don doesn't renew here whereas in years past we'd be ridiculed for even suggesting that as a possibility...That's what happens in the Rosell era

JamDav1982

Interesting take by Terry Gibson in that vid from AvocadoCake...He's one of the few English pundits who doesn't allow the usual English bias to enter into his analysis, particularly when it comes to Barcelona...and I would concur with his take...I'd say there's only a small chance that the Don doesn't renew here whereas in years past we'd be ridiculed for even suggesting that as a possibility...That's what happens in the Rosell era

More baseless boring digs at Rosell.

F

Flavia

Yeah. Earning 8M instead of 12 is very damaging

You have your numbers wrong. If he just wanted money, there are a lot of teams wishing to pay him the double he gets at Barça. He wants 7.5m net per year, btw. His salary now is 7m net. And Barça offered 5.5m net, a decrease.

And having your future undecided is not pleasant, even more because he wants to stay.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I bet to Andres Iniesta, it makes no difference. His future is definitely decided, he will retire at FC Barcelona.

The contract thing should be no excuse. I just think he doesn't adapt very well to the faster game with less possession.

F

Flavia

Iniesta: "I am the person I am thanks to what I learned at Barça. They taught me values like discipline, brotherhood, hard work and respect."

Iniesta: "Best memories? Not easy... At Barça, first league and first CL. At Spain, the World Cup and my goal in the 116th minute." [ff]

Iniesta: "What if I wouldn't be a footballer? I might have become a teacher, often thought about that. Now I'm studying Physical Education."

I bet to Andres Iniesta, it makes no difference. His future is definitely decided, he will retire at FC Barcelona.

The contract thing should be no excuse. I just think he doesn't adapt very well to the faster game with less possession.

Against Ajax the team was so slow is was painful... But the whole team was off, it wasn't only him.

Home of Barca Fans