Andrés Iniesta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
watch

Antimadridista1

One of his most awful season... He was a ghost during the first part and now he's "injured" for "knock" against Atletico. He really needs to get back to his real level and help the team. To me this knock wasn't an injury and he could play the second half of the game against Atletico.

Sometimes , when players play big games (that one was the most important of la Liga), they should take some risks and fight for their team, and not going out off the pitch after the first blow.
Honnestly, I didn't appreciate his overall behavior this season.

kollegah

One of his most awful season... He was a ghost during the first part and now he's "injured" for "knock" against Atletico. He really needs to get back to his real level and help the team. To me this knock wasn't an injury and he could play the second half of the game against Atletico.

Sometimes , when players play big games (that one was the most important of la Liga), they should take some risks and fight for their team, and not going out off the pitch after the first blow.

wth????

coura

Banned
He has been poor in his performances this season, it´s true.

The rest you say about the Atletico game it´s just ludicrous. Iniesta always gives 100% and do the best he can. This season his best has been of poor quality by his usual standards. To question his commitment for the team is unfair and untrue.

The Observer

Not sure if bathed in too hot water or fell on head.

DinhoR10

So his assist in the classico was nothing right? And no as seen many times without iniesta on the pitch our game is severely hampered in games with high pressing or parked bus teams, after what happened to messi do you really want 2 months of no iniesta with the ucl starting back up in a few weeks? Stop trolling.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe it was when the little kid inside him who wanted to play for Real Madrid, was forced by his parents to come to Barcelona :pep:

Home of Barca Fans