Andres Iniesta

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's been too many matches to forget lately. If people can go around saying Messi is past it, then I can say the same for Iniesta.

Chong Li

Abysmal shooting.

At least he should have hit the target with his two shots. (actually he should have scored on those two, he was completely unmarked...)

Time to wake up Don!

CuleLife4Life

The Don is hitting the wrong side of 30. Not saying he is past it but a slight decline is possible. Still think a bit of rest and some time on the bench will do him some good.

cris29

He always hits them over the bar also, its understandable if they are saved or something but every time its over. I've never cared much about him scoring goals but he needs to contribute more either creativity wise or goals. It feels as if he has become Xavi of last season with his slowing down attacks and such, perhaps dropping him and playing Rakitic there with Masch & Busquets in centre to provide stability in big games.

BenRobbins

Just needs one or two games rest, maybe try a masch, busi and rakitic trio and then bring him back after the international break fully rested and raring to go.

SeloBarca

I didnt think he was that bad, atleast he tried to create something. But his teammates didnt move alot so he couldnt utiilize his breakthrough runs.
Made his man more then any other player.

Home of Barca Fans