Andres Iniesta

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Again really poor game and often isolated himself on the left. When Xavi and Rakitic were on both were very mobile and linked up on both sides (whenever they got the chance, midfield was being bypassed often). By that time the game was thrown and there was way too much space between the lines, but still it shows. Not in good form at all right now.

F

Flavia

It's really worrying. He had some glimpses when the game started, then went back to being bad.

blaugrana1987

Dreadful. 68% pass accuracy against ten man team, horrible. And he is slower to release ball as well...Its worrying I agree. Bench him against Eibar, and put Xavi-Raki.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll be back, I'm sure about that, but for the next game, he should sit on the bench.

Androutsos

So many times he could of played a through ball but didn't, it was frustrating. Signs of a player out of sorts. I trust him enough to recover though!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's like he allergic to counter attacks... He slows down play so much it's starting to become annoying...

Let's hope it's just a rough patch...

Iarwain

It's like he allergic to counter attacks... He slows down play so much it's starting to become annoying...

It's as if he wants all opponent players on their half well positioned before releasing the ball.

Ignored few Mathieu dangerous runs when he had acres of space in front of him. Didn't even try to exploit Rayo high line with through balls.

tumblr_lp3wijvPKK1qbukxn.gif

mazp

The decline is starting..Sad to see but inevitable. Too many games at the highest level starting to take its toll.

Paganinisrvnge

There were a few classic Iniesta dribbles but he seemed too hesitant at times. His skill is there but he needs to get out of this rough patch and adapt to the new players.

Home of Barca Fans