Andres Iniesta

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Both Iniesta and Busquets won too much not to suffer from complacency.
Pique and Xavi had the same problem but Lucho addressed it already.
Time to shake up the rest Lucho

SeloBarca

Yea Iniesta needs the tiki taka one touch triangle play to at his best. Unfortunally, without Xavi, only Messi can provide that.

Siberia

Mehh our midfield sucks atm. Just because our fullbacks are all going forward pretty much every minute, our midfielders have to go wide to fill in those place, eventually making it impossible for them to combine with eachother, meaning that Iniesta really isnt utilizing his strongest points well.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
25:58 the reason for my avatar :party1:

39:20 you have to kiss the crest at the bottom of the pool to swim. He says there have been cases where people haven't swam because they refused to kiss the crest (madridistas) and others have done it only if sworn word wouldn't leave his house. Haha gotta love football fans.

Last edited:

Devils

I would kill to see Andres back to his best.

It's been awhile since he had a stellar performance. Hurts my soul every time he puts on these average performances.

dakt

25:58 the reason for my avatar :party1:

39:20 you have to kiss the crest at the bottom of the pool to swim. He says there have been cases where people haven't swam because they refused to kiss the crest (madridistas) and others have done it only if sworn word wouldn't leave his house. Haha gotta love football fans.

Could you make subtitles... :)

Home of Barca Fans