Andres Iniesta

L

linetty

He's so bad now man... Needs to say hello to his new friend...the bench

Alarcón

I said at the beginning of the season we should have bought another midfielder, you can't foresee Iniesta playing that badly or Rafinha being injured so much but that is what depth is for, to be prepared for these kind of situations... Rakitic is the only midfielder who has impressed this season and this is really worrying for a team with a system so reliant on the midfield working well

Irish_Cules

I look and Pique and Xavi and see hungrier players. Bench really does wonders.

It's not just about motivation though. Even when he gets on the ball he isn't as assured as he usually is. His touch and dribbling skills are nowhere near their usual standard. It's strange to see Iniesta so unsure of himself and low on confidence.

Stric

If only we had another great attacking midfielder to replace him with while he's off form... oh wait.

F

Flavia

If only we had another great attacking midfielder to replace him with while he's off form... oh wait.

Yeah, we should had kept cesc, as Iniesta's sub. I'm sure they'd be ok with each playing a half of the season :thumbsup2:
Managing so many egos was also a problem, most ignore many reports that Cesc acted a bit like a spoiled child too.
Impressive as you just can't let it go.

Kohe321

Yeah, we should had kept cesc, as Iniesta's sub. I'm sure they'd be ok with each playing a half of the season :thumbsup2:
Managing so many egos was also a problem, most ignore many reports that Cesc acted a bit like a spoiled child too.

Pretty much this. It's hard to let go of such an awesome player, but there really wasn't any room for him without sacrificing very valuable playingtime for someone else. Managing a team of top players is hard, and sometimes this has to happen. Best for both parties.

And by the way, that pass he made to Costa today was fifa-esque. Awesome LB-Y pass. :lol:

Stric

In all honesty, I'd be lying if I said that we've been missing him so far. So far, so good. But in my opinion, it was the wrong decision in the long run. It won't be long before we regret selling him (and/or Thiago). Unless he was really a rotten apple, then he should be gone. But then again, there are other rotten apples that are still here...

Ursegor

World Champion

He said "great attacking midfielder". How did you conclude that he meant Cesc? :pep:

F

Flavia

cause deep inside flavia knows cesc is great. and ohh His lazy pass to a target man won the match today.:lucho:

I never said otherwise. I always said he would thrive back in the epl, that wasn't really hard to guess. It's a style that suits him. He has time on the ball enough to do his thing.
He never fit here because he struggled with the way of playing. Ibra also didn't fit, and he's also a great player.

Home of Barca Fans