Andres Iniesta

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So what are our options in offensive midfielders today and next year? Praying that (1) Iniesta will come back to form and (2) Rafinha will be relatively injure-free and (3) Sergi Roberto will outperform himself? When can we get Dennis Suarez back?

DinhoR10

So what are our options in offensive midfielders today and next year? Praying that (1) Iniesta will come back to form and (2) Rafinha will be relatively injure-free and (3) Sergi Roberto will outperform himself? When can we get Dennis Suarez back?

Iniest ahad a bad patch of form for the first couple months last season he only really performed well in some games for the first half (Clesico and in CL), he only bounched back after january.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I wanna see this midfield in the next game (Xavi coming on as a sub)
Masch
Rakitic-Roberto
or
Busi
Rakitic-Roberto​

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I think Alen should get a chance against Eibar if Rafinha is still injured.

Alen is too selfish and individualistic for the first team at least right now plus we need to see if Sergi can be relied on since the Don is in a slump right now and Rafinha is broken

Kerrybai

His form is the most worrying thing for me at the moment. With Messi and Neymar on fire and Saurez to arrive soon I really want Iniesta to find his feet. We can be unstoppable the.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On his way to Monaco for Golden Foot Gala(Award for players over 28)

Bz1pj_bIYAADG_X.jpg:large

Icarium

Lifestealer
All these awards mean nothing. He should have got a ballon d'or when he was in prime. That is what he deserves. No body cares about UEFA best player, golden foot and all.

dakt

All these awards mean nothing. He should have got a ballon d'or when he was in prime. That is what he deserves. No body cares about UEFA best player, golden foot and all.

Well, given that Ronaldo won last ballon d'or by achieving absolutely nothing, no body should give a damn about that award either.

Home of Barca Fans