Andres Iniesta

DinhoR10

Iniesta took the spot from Modric probably, congrats......

As undeserved as it was its hardly unexpected. His career has left that much of an impact on the football world that he gets the treatment retired legends get when their bad games are forgotten.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad he won but it won't help get his hunger back if he's given undeserved awards.
And yeah, Modrić was twice the player Iniesta was, last year.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Guys he's fine offensively he still has that amazing ball retention under pressure and silky dribbling a top class midfielder he' just fallen down the pecking order when it comes to individual play since he now has 3 players ahead of him trying the solo runs doing the fancy stuff and what not also being a mid he has tone that down and focus more on the team play u cant have the whole team going maradona 86 all the time where as before it was only him and Messi which gave him more a chance to do the godly stuff but you gotta get used to him playing more reserved.

Irish_Cules

Ye he was very impressive against Atletico. His defensive work was outstanding and he also was superb at retaining the ball in the midfield under pressure. It's not as entertaining as vintage Iniesta but I'm happy with him taking a more reserved role if the team continues to play like it did at the weekend. I'm still not convinced that we will be able to do that on a consistent basis though.

Home of Barca Fans