Andres Iniesta

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He was great against Atleti. It's just that with the three attackers we have now, Iniesta has to take more of a reserved role. Whereas in 12/13, for example, Iniesta was our most dangerous player after Messi.

Of course, I haven't seen the Depor game yet. Was he really bad today?

anguy

I thought he was good (although not great). Certainly better than Busquets, Suarez, Mascherano...

I think it's about tactics... Our midfielders simply play further back and are concerned chiefly with controlling the midfield and winning balls, not supporting the attack.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think it's about tactics... Our midfielders simply play further back and are concerned chiefly with controlling the midfield and winning balls, not supporting the attack.

Exactly. The danger in our game comes from our attacking trident. So, naturally, Iniesta has to take a more backseat role now.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He was great against Atleti. It's just that with the three attackers we have now, Iniesta has to take more of a reserved role. Whereas in 12/13, for example, Iniesta was our most dangerous player after Messi.

Of course, I haven't seen the Depor game yet. Was he really bad today?

Nah, he had a decent game IMO. Had some nice dribbles here and there, and could've gotten a nice assist, if Suárez was a tad sharper.

Home of Barca Fans