Andres Iniesta

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
With our improved backline and Bravo on goal breaking records and MSN wreaking havoc, this season's success really depends whether our midfield raises their game.
Iniesta is centerpiece of that puzzle

DinhoR10

With our improved backline and Bravo on goal breaking records and MSN wreaking havoc, this season's success really depends whether our midfield raises their game.
Iniesta is centerpiece of that puzzle

+1 If he can dictate the midfield properly against the likes of Bayern and Real then we have a great chance at the CL/League.

Empty

There are many good dribblers. Messi is the best, most efficient, effective, ruthless. The ball is simply an extension of him. It's not fair to compare Messi to anyone.

But after Messi, it was Iniesta in his prime, in THIS generation. I wasn't around to watch Maradona, Pele, Baggio, etc. Maybe they were better, and there are others who are very good (Robben, Ribery, Ronaldinho, etc.), but I think Iniesta is the most elegant dribbler. He just oozes class and pure technique.

G

Gasgas

There are many good dribblers. Messi is the best, most efficient, effective, ruthless. The ball is simply an extension of him. It's not fair to compare Messi to anyone.

But after Messi, it was Iniesta in his prime, in THIS generation. I wasn't around to watch Maradona, Pele, Baggio, etc. Maybe they were better, and there are others who are very good (Robben, Ribery, Ronaldinho, etc.), but I think Iniesta is the most elegant dribbler. He just oozes class and pure technique.
Ronaldinho at his prime >>>> iniesta at dribbling and almost everything else

Empty

Ronaldinho was very good, amongst the best ever. But in terms of the pure, technical close control on a consistent, game-to-game basis... honestly in that very specific area, Iniesta has him beaten. Iniesta's pure technique without any natural fitness, power pace and/or insane acceleration is on the level of Messi, IMO. Messi is way more aggressive, takes more risks, etc.; obviously Iniesta isn't like that, personality or football wise.

G

Gasgas

Ronaldinho was very good, amongst the best ever. But in terms of the pure, technical close control on a consistent, game-to-game basis... honestly in that very specific area, Iniesta has him beaten. Iniesta's pure technique without any natural fitness, power pace and/or insane acceleration is on the level of Messi, IMO. Messi is way more aggressive, takes more risks, etc.; obviously Iniesta isn't like that, personality or football wise.
Well that is why i said take ronaldinho at his prime, and iniesta at his best, ronaldinho beats iniesta by a mile, and ronaldinho was more beautiful to watch, and had a direct measurable impact build up, skills, creativity, goals, freekicks assist everything.
Iniesta is nowhere close to how dinho was

Home of Barca Fans