Andres Iniesta

F

Flavia

Oh come on...
Stop it guys.

I'm serious. But no other midfielder was bought. We have a thin midfield, and still need Xavi to give stability to the middle. Iniesta's been on a downer since last season. He still plays well sometimes, but his inconsistency is a big liability nowadays.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He has lost something, that feeling when you know that he just can't lose the ball. Every defender bullies him off the ball nowadays.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He has had personal problems too you know. Maybe he needs a nice summer off and can guve another two or three seasons of quality.

G

Gasgas

Horrible horrible horrible
Please board bring us the youth for to play ahead of iniesta

Antimadridista1

I'm serious. But no other midfielder was bought. We have a thin midfield, and still need Xavi to give stability to the middle. Iniesta's been on a downer since last season. He still plays well sometimes, but his inconsistency is a big liability nowadays.

He's not as good as before, that's a fact.
What bothers me is that he always thinks that he'll be protected by the referees and sometimes these fouls are not big enough to be whistled.
I thought that he'd learn that with time and experience but nothing.
He still has magical moments but you're right ; we need a new midfielder. Unfortunately, we all know that we can't buy any player this summer... Koke is a must in 2016 though.

Devils

It actually HURTS me to see Iniesta play like this, like deep down hurt.

Good thing I'm getting drunk tonight.

J

Jamie Cal

It's sad. He simply doesn't have the legs, and when we're not as based in tiki-taka as we once were, his value plummets. He's lucky our replacement aren't up to much either.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It's not the system, he declined and is also inconsistent now. Peaked early. He's only 30, should be thriving with experience, but he's not. It's the same for Spain.
Shouldn't be a starter anymore.

We don't really have any options considering that the other midfielders are Xavi who can't play every game and is slower than ever and Rakitic who isn't that good either

Home of Barca Fans