Andres Iniesta

DinhoR10

I like winning new trophies, not gloat on the old ones. With Iniesta, 0 trophies inc.

Edit: And i'm not hoping for injury, but if he gets injured, i hope it's for a long time.

Well thats bull since we have one hand on the copa (Which iniesta scored a wonderful goal in the semis to help us get there). You're just an Iniesta hater.

Neymessi

The team played better after Iniesta got subbed. I'm sorry to say this and i really dont want Iniesta to get injured badly, but if he was hurt, i hope its for a long time. The team is just much better without Iniesta. Harsh, but true.

*Insert facepalm gif here*

JamDav1982

I like winning new trophies, not gloat on the old ones. With Iniesta, 0 trophies inc.

Edit: And i'm not hoping for injury, but if he gets injured, i hope it's for a long time.

My god, read it all now.

Try to have a bit of respect for the players. They have earned it.

Albo

Deal with it :messi:

People here in Barcaforum tend to live in constant false belief about Iniesta. He has been crap for 2 seasons now. Roberto>Iniesta, Rafinha>Iniesta and my Grandmother>Iniesta.

JamDav1982

People here in Barcaforum tend to live in constant false belief about Iniesta. He has been crap for 2 seasons now. Roberto>Iniesta, Rafinha>Iniesta and my Grandmother>Iniesta.

Nope Rafinha is not better than Iniesta and no one is saying Iniesta has been brilliant but wishing a long term injury on him if injured is ridiculous.

DinhoR10

Nope Rafinha is not better than Iniesta and no one is saying Iniesta has been brilliant but wishing a long term injury on him if injured is ridiculous.

+1 He's been subpar and should be playing on a much higher level but wishing long term injury on someone is horrible regardless of their form on the pitch.

Albo

Seems like i have to repeat myself, i'm not hoping for an injury, but if injury is must, let it be for the rest of the season. I'm fine with Iniesta having just a knock. I may be a Iniesta hater, but hoping for an injury is bit over the top even for me. I'd be happy with him staying on the bench till the whole fucking world explodes.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

I'm not hoping you trip and fall, but if you do i hope it's a long staircase.

StarLord

This merits a ban.

Even if Iniesta scores a hat-trick of own goals in a CL final, we cannot be vicious against him. We can criticize alright (and yes, he has not been good this season) but the Don is one of our all-time greats, a divinity for all blue-blooded Barca fans.

DinhoR10

Seems like i have to repeat myself, i'm not hoping for an injury, but if injury is must, let it be for the rest of the season. I'm fine with Iniesta having just a knock. I may be a Iniesta hater, but hoping for an injury is bit over the top even for me. I'd be happy with him staying on the bench till the whole fucking world explodes.

For you to say you wish it was long term is essentially the same as wishing he had a worse injury than he actually sustained which is still a pretty horrible thing to do.

Home of Barca Fans