Andres Iniesta

JamDav1982

Seems like i have to repeat myself, i'm not hoping for an injury, but if injury is must, let it be for the rest of the season. I'm fine with Iniesta having just a knock. I may be a Iniesta hater, but hoping for an injury is bit over the top even for me. I'd be happy with him staying on the bench till the whole fucking world explodes.

No need to repeat the nonsense.

Stated that you said 'if' injured would rather it was long term. We get your point.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Sad to see him getting injured... Hopefully he can make a fast recovery...

Looking at the bright side, he wasn't at his best and I feel that Xavi is better for us right now...

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Give the kid a break, he might of worded it all wrong. It's not a mystery Iniesta is just not playing well. He should have said what evilhita said, on the bright side we might get a chance to see someone who playing better. Xavi was much better when he came on.

Alik

Give the kid a break, he might of worded it all wrong. It's not a mystery Iniesta is just not playing well. He should have said what evilhita said, on the bright side we might get a chance to see someone who playing better. Xavi was much better when he came on.

I like Xavi and he's been performing the best. But he can't play every match, and we still have to manage our rotations for the matches ahead.

If Xavi can't play, then we'd have to play Rafinha. (Or Roberto).

I hope Iniesta is back ASAP. Because despite his form, we need him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
As I've said before I don't really think Iniesta has been much worse than Rakitic, even if he's been sub par this season.

Devils

Xavi has been excellent.

But we all know that he can't play 90+ minutes week in and week out without his performances suffering like he did last season.

We need Iniesta at this extremely crucial point in the season.

F

forcabarca

Tw Iniesta: "Thanks for all the support messages. I'm fine, tomorrow tests to rule out an injury! Focus on second leg! Força Barça!!"

StarLord

Xavi has been excellent.

But we all know that he can't play 90+ minutes week in and week out without his performances suffering like he did last season.

We need Iniesta at this extremely crucial point in the season.

I agree on all three points that you have raised there and then some.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Iniesta is so underrated this season just because there are less fancy dribbles and astonishing assists/goals. His job is very difficult and differs from his usual task that he had for so many years. Especially his defensive work is not really appreciated.
It seems like he accepted his new role and has helped the team the whole season but you guys are not able to accept that.

I disagree man. He couldn't perform two or three right passes in a row, and did almost nothing to create chances for our forwards. I hope he recovers fast though, and that he improves because he has been lackluster this season.

BBZ8800

I wonder if Sergi Roberto could play DM with Busquets as CM.

This part of the Season is not a moment for these kind of experiments.

So, we will never find out.
In these final matches, we should play only with tried and proven formations and player's combinations.

Home of Barca Fans